diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang BMS Settings with Xuba 3.2V 280Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Batt

What is your query? I mean I could go through each of these screens and give you my suggested values but they would only be that, suggested based on my limited experience of this BMS. Perhaps a call to the manufacturer for their recommended settings?

What is your query? I mean I could go through each of these screens and give you my suggested values but they would only be that, suggested based on my limited experience of this BMS. Perhaps a call to the manufacturer for their recommended settings?
I appreciate the help you have given very much. Thank you. Yes,I am asking suggested values as I get a better understanding. A call to the manufacturer would be a good idea, but not sure how much we will understand each other.

Thanks again.

OK, happy to give it a go but could meet me half-way? Send me a spreadsheet* with each setting listed in individual cells and I'll populate it for you with suggested settings.

*or text file with each setting on individual lines

LOL! Not sure that guide is gonna help here - have you seen the screenshots?! :) It'll be fine ... I can make shit up with the best of 'em!

OK, happy to give it a go but could meet me half-way? Send me a spreadsheet* with each setting listed in individual cells and I'll populate it for you with suggested settings.

*or text file with each setting on individual lines
Thanks again! I would be happy to send the excel file. The forum doesn't allow .xlsx files. Here is the text file. I have the xlsx/ Excel file also if you have a way I could send it to you.

Thank you again!

Attachments

• BMS parameters for LifePo4.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 146
Here are some basic settings to get you in the ballpark:

I have seen this which is really helpful. One document on this said for 24V battery just multiply by 2 for the settings provided. Is that true?

You are welcome! Don't forget to like the post if you found it useful. Not that I follow the member stats or anything... ;)

I have no clue about those.

What are reaction score and trophy points?

That’s all I see when I click on my name.

You are welcome! Don't forget to like the post if you found it useful. Not that I follow the member stats or anything... ;)
Of course, it is the least I can do. I have updated the parameters and everything seems happy. It also helped my understanding to see all the parameters listed.

That’s all I see when I click on my name.
Click on 'Members' at the top of the page - there are lots of different member stats. You are in the top 20 for likes! Out of 4,000 members, that's a jolly good show! But @Steve_S, he's the top cat. There's gonna be no beating him, I am quite sure.... ;)

Does anyone know what this setting is? It would be nice to be able to read the entire label.

Inkedbms-setting_LI.jpg

Sorry in advance if this answer is not useful. I don't own an IPhone. A freind recently had a similar issue and was able to read the entire text by using a long press to copy the text and then paste it into a note.

This is if the BMS had a separate charge port, I've not seen a xiaoxiang that does but maybe they exist.
Maybe you are not aware, but the newer Android app allows charging and discharging to be turned on and off independently of each other. It's a clever feature but it's not advised to draw large loads if charging is turned off as discussed in this thread. I don't know anything about the Iphone app and if that feature always existed or was added recently. :)

Maybe you are not aware, but the newer Android app allows charging and discharging to be turned on and off independently of each other. It's a clever feature but it's not advised to draw large loads if charging is turned off as discussed in this thread. I don't know anything about the Iphone app and if that feature always existed or was added recently. :)
You are right! I just tried this on the iPhone app and it did just that. This BMS has some really cool options. I wonder how it works without the separate port.

I ordered the 150A version off AliExpress, hope it’s legit.

diy solar

diy solar
Back