diy solar

diy solar

$175 for 100AH LiFeP04 with Bluetooth!

i was catching up on amazon reviews i try to post if items meet my goal. but this battery was in recommendation line the basic 12v 100 ah$139.00 but $40 del which seems as prices are dropping more are adding del of course in small print . but seems cells are becoming more plentiful in china and like will has shown many are decently built some not so much and depending on use there posting 7000 charges more like most others so if you using in home and don't need Bluetooth and a moderate draw seems worth it . i have 2 decent brand with low temp
my idea to use in a van but i bought a lower priced one for lighter usage if i didn't have that i grab this unless will ot the old guy with white coat find something wrong i certainty trust wills reviews and a few others that are not just send it i give great review for cash . now to get finished my solar charge setup done have all stuff but health's got me down to doing minutes of work instead of a few hours when i first retired but i get it done

I almost bought the Elefast on Amazon, but noticed a $40 shipping charge per battery.
Feence, made by Elefast has the same $40 shipping charge.

I have 4 of their Lisuateli brand. Prices the last few days have gone up about $10-20 on all of the Feence/Elefast brands. Contacted them through Ebay and was able to get them to send me an offer at the old price for a few more. Not sure why they are going back up in price.

Back