diy solar

diy solar

20K users imminent!

Holy cow!!! I love everyone here and the great information that's available for the world. So glad everything worked out! :)

Big thanks to the moderators, up north and personal for supporting our search engine, our fantastic dedicated server company and xenforo for creating this forum software. Wouldn't be able to do it without you guys!

Yeah, when the first server deal fell through and ya switched to this one, I remember waiting for it to go live and rejoining.
Gosh that was a nightmare. I'm so glad I found this server and xenforo. Not sure how successful this site would have been if we didn't find that combo. The first servers I tried failed miserably.

Gosh that was a nightmare. I'm so glad I found this server and xenforo. Not sure how successful this site would have been if we didn't find that combo. The first servers I tried failed miserably.
When you grow to the point you need to think about DR strategies, I may be able to provide some ideas. I wrote the book on storage area networking, and have assisted some major corps on their systems, storage, backup, and recovery strategies. Although Cloud is a great OpEx, it can get kinda expensive over time. Not sure if you are monetizing the forum yet, but that may be interesting too. Will needs a new Tesla....and Supervstech and Upnorthandpersonal need a raise!

When you grow to the point you need to think about DR strategies, I may be able to provide some ideas. I wrote the book on storage area networking, and have assisted some major corps on their systems, storage, backup, and recovery strategies. Although Cloud is a great OpEx, it can get kinda expensive over time. Not sure if you are monetizing the forum yet, but that may be interesting too. Will needs a new Tesla....and Supervstech and Upnorthandpersonal need a raise!
I’m pretty sure Will pays out of pocket for the forum, zero monetization.
It’s a gift to the supporters of his YouTube channel.

It runs on a dedicated server; we still have ample resources.
Will pays for the forum software and hosting, and I host the Elasticsearch server the forum uses for search.

Thank you to Will and All those who maintain this lovely environment.

I have learned so much from the people posting here, and hope to have been of some help at some point.

Thanks! This place is an absolute blessing.

Getting closer and closer to being able to derive more and more of the electrical power my life uses, from the sun. Big ups to the sun! ☀️

Back