diy solar

diy solar

Wh and Ah and More

Tomthumb62

Solar Wizard
your chart is beginning to look like BS and more of an attempt to steer people to Sriko.
I for one am NOT steered by this chart to Sriko. They have little to no record of repute, good or bad, in my memory on this forum. I take this forum seriously from users such as yourself in people who have done more research on said companies. 18650batterystore.com has had nothing but good reports as far as I can tell. In fact, I would love to hear of actual bad reports from users with a good reputation.

So I don't care if Sriko is selling cells for $20, I wouldn't necessarily buy them without finding out first whether they are a good and honest company to deal with.

If someone buys solely on price and gets burned, that's their own damn stupid fault!!

I thought all eve 280k V3 used octagonal terminals?

Bro, wtf is up with this 280K this is one screwed up line of cells man. I just realized the dual pole 280k are NOT octagon terminals! Looks like EVE is up to some BS again!

I for one am NOT steered by this chart to Sriko. They have little to no record of repute, good or bad, in my memory on this forum. I take this forum seriously from users such as yourself in people who have done more research on said companies. 18650batterystore.com has had nothing but good reports as far as I can tell. In fact, I would love to hear of actual bad reports from users with a good reputation.

So I don't care if Sriko is selling cells for $20, I wouldn't necessarily buy them without finding out first whether they are a good and honest company to deal with.

If someone buys solely on price and gets burned, that's their own damn stupid fault!!

He kept twisting the facts and making up false info to make it look like Sriko was the best deal, it was not. Finally we have legit vendors selling products at fair prices; grade B sellers try to trick forum members into thinking they are just as good, they are not. They are trust me bro grade. Well I don't.

He kept twisting the facts and making up false info to make it look like Sriko was the best deal, it was not. Finally we have legit vendors selling products at fair prices; grade B sellers try to trick forum members into thinking they are just as good, they are not. They are trust me bro grade. Well I don't.

Well 18650batterystore sells grade B cells. Are those not trust me bro grade? Not arguing just curious cuz I don’t know. Just starting to seriously consider a DIY battery pack.

They have been known for twisting numbers in their favor.

Do you have evidence of this or just your personal opinion, I reviewed many of there claims did not find any major discrepancy. In fact does anyone have the capacity report sheets form 18650? They say they email these to you when you place an order, we can get an answer for this if indeed the dual pole cells are testing lower or not.

Well 18650batterystore sells grade B cells. Are those not trust me bro grade? Not arguing just curious cuz I don’t know. Just starting to seriously consider a DIY battery pack.

If you say they are grade B and sell grade B then its perfectly acceptable and Fine. If you sell grade B and act like its grade A or quietly omit this fact, that is fraud.

I have no problem with trust me bro grade as long as you are upfront and let the buyer know, hey its not grade A but trust me bro these are good. Fair game at that point.

Do you have evidence of this or just your personal opinion, I reviewed many of there claims did not find any major discrepancy. In fact does anyone have the capacity report sheets form 18650? They say they email these to you when you place an order, we can get an answer for this if indeed the dual pole cells are testing lower or not.
They were the first ones to report wh instead of ah, to make it look better.
They don't anymore, because they got busted on it.

Now, they do.
Maybe you weren't around for all of their shadyness.
I thought that you have been here a while.
Those of us who were, remember. And it left a lasting impression.
Thanks for sharing this.

Who would you buy from today in 2023?

I know you have more battery than perhaps anyone can want for, lol, but who haven’t you been burned by or who sells the best for the best price?

I remember. Shun Fun...
Wait I’m confused. I know that SFK was busted for misrepresenting their grade B cells, but I thought we were talking about 18650 battery store here. Did they also misrepresent?

Thanks for sharing this.

Who would you buy from today in 2023?

I know you have more battery than perhaps anyone can want for, lol, but who haven’t you been burned by or who sells the best for the best price?
I can only go on reviews from other members for any vendor other than 18650batterystore. All of my cells have come from them. The prices are fair. And I like the fact that the cells are part of my system, 3 days after I order them.

When was this? You have a link?
On mobile so I’ll find a link soon, but this was I thought earlier this year or 2022.

I don’t judge easily but the evidence I saw wasn’t good for SFK’s case. However I do take in the fact that SFK never spoke their side of the story and there are always two sides or more to any claim. But I will see if I can find this thread.

Wait I’m confused. I know that SFK was busted for misrepresenting their grade B cells, but I thought we were talking about 18650 battery store here. Did they also misrepresent?
I can't remember exactly what we were talking about.
I know 18650 is reputable and I'll order from them again without question. My grade B 305s are performing just fine. I don't recall any threads about them misrepresenting.

I would never order from SFK based off the theatrics here.

Full disclosure I would also order more LF230s from Docan if the price were right, despite all the bad PR I've had 0 issues with my 32 cells in service.

My bank is slightly out of balance and it's been to many days since my last full charge ?
Screenshot_20231211-205822.jpg

Now, they do.
Maybe you weren't around for all of their shadyness.
I thought that you have been here a while.
Those of us who were, remember. And it left a lasting impression.

Tim you seem to get super upset anytime SFK is mentioned are you worried 18650 might loose sales to them? Certainly seems like it. Please tell us about SFK's "shadyness" I have over 86 cells from them and have 48 more coming.

Would you like to hear about 18650 shadyness? How about blatantly lying about grade B cells that are guaranteed to pull full capacity and then telling the customer to F off afterword? Btw they have done this to plenty of people and you seem to be perfectly ok with it.

the Amazing 304 that actually only test to 267: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/e...store-zke-40-testing.60568/page-3#post-752497

Back