diy solar

diy solar

24V Jakiper

Also: I notice that the SOK 24V battery looks identical. Does anyone have experience with the SOK 24V?

Gosh I haven't seen this pack in person. I know yet another company that is using that same case though, who is not affiliated with sok. It's so hard to know who is supplying who these days.

Gosh I haven't seen this pack in person. I know yet another company that is using that same case though, who is not affiliated with sok. It's so hard to know who is supplying who these days.
Thanks @Will Prowse. Do you have any experience/comments/vidios on the 24V SOK?

I found out from the supplier of Jakiper that the cells in the 48v and 24v batteries are made by a company called Ganfeng in China. They say the performance and cycle life is similar between the two units.

On 12/17/21 I ordered a 24V 100Ah SOK battery since it became available for sale on their website. 5 days later I received a 24V 100Ah Jakiper battery (???). I contacted SOK battery and asked them what was up and if this was some kind of a mistake. Somebody named Min (SOK Min?) emailed me back and said that no, the JK24V100 and the 24V 100Ah SOK battery are the same battery and that SOK battery would honor all warranty issues if something went wrong with the Jakiper.

Last edited:
On 12/17/21 I ordered a 24V 100Ah SOK battery since it became available for sale on their website. 5 days later I received a 24V 100Ah Jakiper battery (???). I contacted SOK battery and asked them what was up and if this was some kind of a mistake. Somebody named Min (SOK Min?) emailed me back and said that no, the JK24V100 and the 24V 100Ah SOK battery are the same battery and that SOK battery would honor all warranty issues if something went wrong with the Jakiper.
Interesting, I know I’m one of Will’s videos he takes apart the SOK 12v 200ah battery and it has a low temperature disconnect. Do you know if the 24v one you got has low temp disconnect?

Interesting, I know I’m one of Will’s videos he takes apart the SOK 12v 200ah battery and it has a low temperature disconnect. Do you know if the 24v one you got has low temp disconnect?
Yes, all SOK batteries have low temp protection. It's a critical oversight to forget to add it to a battery...Especially considering how cheap the probe and circuitry is, no battery should lack it.

Yes, all SOK batteries have low temp protection. It's a critical oversight to forget to add it to a battery...Especially considering how cheap the probe and circuitry is, no battery should lack it.
Sweet, that’s good news! I was thinking I was taking a bit of a gamble getting those 24v Jakiper batteries?

Back