diy solar

diy solar

4 way tilting panels fully working

• Thread starter Deleted member 3614
  • Start date
When all the cables were refitted after buying the new mppt, i cut the cables as normal. I don't have a ferrule thingy so screwd the cables in as many do.

They where working fine until the 3rd panel was installed, which is another 8.3 amps on top of the 16.6 from the other two. so never gave it a through, is was only after the blue bolt scandal that i thought there's a problem. I remember someone saying about cable temperatures so did a touch test on the roofs ones and they seemed ok. orobustly the air is cooling the cables.

same cables as you can see is on a warm side with a smell of rubber. the cables are sort of accessible. was looking at the cables today again. they get warmer as they get closer to the mppt.

I give the guys a call at 12 v planet and see how long these cables will take otherwise, i will disconnect one panel to cut the power down a bit.

i,m checking the cables in the mppt again soon when the sun clears off so i don't want t turn blue hahaha

That's scary but then again I can kill a packet of baskets without a care in the world lol.

The cable temptutres could be normal maybe as power is flowing all day, say 6 hours at 15 amps but as you say the cables are 20 amp 4mm ones.

I can't wait to find out.

Ok long shot. I bought new cables from the mpppt to the batteries, 6 mm ones, 12 volt planet said they ok for the 15 feet length. could it be that the cables are the wrong size and the mppt can't get the power out fast enough causes a traffic jam of power to back up in the cables?

I did hear moaning inside the cables so i guess the power is fed up in the jam lol.

another problem could be a miss reading MT50 display where it states 15 amps but it could be more, is this possible? I have no multimeter to test all the panels together. mine only goes to 10 amps and blown it up once already.

i seem to recall seeing a vid were somone said the MT50 can be reset and then takes a while to re learn the inputs ? may have been gadget john ?? BUT i could be way off there TBH charge controllers are outside my comfort/knolledge zone so really dont like to advise, sorry :( but i spose it may have needed a reset after the 3rd pannel was added :unsure: again not an expert on that bit (y) is the solar controller set up for the right chemistry of your batterys ? differant chemistrys have differant resistances :unsure:

i seem to recall seeing a vid were somone said the MT50 can be reset and then takes a while to re learn the inputs ? may have been gadget john ?? BUT i could be way off there TBH charge controllers are outside my comfort/knolledge zone so really dont like to advise, sorry :( but i spose it may have needed a reset after the 3rd pannel was added :unsure: again not an expert on that bit (y) is the solar controller set up for the right chemistry of your batterys ? differant chemistrys have differant resistances :unsure:
i,ve seen those lot on youtube. i don't fit in their little world, a female doing all these things, inventing a unique tilting bracket really doesn't fit in. i think people follow those types because they thick they know it all when in fact they don't. what i want from this van and my life they would never do, they not hard enough. worked on the land since the age of 7, fenland life makes you as hard as nails tbh. none of this posh schooling or office work here.

reset the mt 50 so many times i know the setting by hart now.

these tracer bn don,t have agm settings, so you use the user setting, batteries charge at 14.7 boost, float 13.6. boost recon 13.5. funny this but no one really knows how to set them up.

low battery is one that's odd, i overset it otherwise it states there's a low battery but it isn't, pulling a few amps under load it thinks the batteries are low say 11.8 but in real life without a load, they be 12.2-3, so that part of the system seems to be hopeless. i go purely by feelings now as to when turning the tv off at night and put the Chromebook on. or weather watch to see how i can use it in the coming days.

i do a no-power day so i let the batteries hit float once a week, so turn the fridge to gas. even with 20 amps going in the batteries, the mppt will not hit float for hours. i think its more of a mistake from the system. if i let the system hit float then use the fridge (fridge pulls 5.8 amps) on the inverter then it keeps in float for hours.

maybe why its slow to hit float, as the batteries near float at 14.7 the power tapers off over an hour also. this i,m 100% sure is fooled by the 5 amps from the fridge. a design floor i bet in mppt.

I don't fit in anyones world, i have my own world, i lke it that way :p i am however quite open to learning from others, after all that's what the internet is for, especialy forums like this (y) and YT and agree with any of them or not they know stuff and i pick bits here and there and peice it all together, compair it to what others say and combine it to fill my knolledge void, it's exactly why i'm here asking questions, taking the answers and making up my own mind based on the new knolledge i've gained, i know a lot about certain things and a little about other stuff, it's the little i'm looking to add too but if i can impart some of my knolledge along the way i'll happyly spew out loads of nerd info on 70's and 80's fords :LOL: oh god will i spew info on them :ROFLMAO: if you ever want to know the best factory brake setup for a Mk3/4/5 cortina, i'm your man :geek: when it comes to resetting the MT50, i'm on the phone to you ;) well you know what i meen, i'm on the keyboard.
I havn't spent enough time around solar charge controlers to know what's correct and what's not, that'll be next year after i've built my camper and blown stuff up :)

I don't fit in anyones world, i have my own world, i lke it that way :p i am however quite open to learning from others, after all that's what the internet is for, especialy forums like this (y) and YT and agree with any of them or not they know stuff and i pick bits here and there and peice it all together, compair it to what others say and combine it to fill my knolledge void, it's exactly why i'm here asking questions, taking the answers and making up my own mind based on the new knolledge i've gained, i know a lot about certain things and a little about other stuff, it's the little i'm looking to add too but if i can impart some of my knolledge along the way i'll happyly spew out loads of nerd info on 70's and 80's fords :LOL: oh god will i spew info on them :ROFLMAO: if you ever want to know the best factory brake setup for a Mk3/4/5 cortina, i'm your man :geek: when it comes to resetting the MT50, i'm on the phone to you ;) well you know what i meen, i'm on the keyboard.
I havn't spent enough time around solar charge controlers to know what's correct and what's not, that'll be next year after i've built my camper and blown stuff up :)
In many certain things if you don't fit in you seen as an outcast which i always am and always will be. Learnt that since becoming a pro photographer.

I watch a few things in how to but basically i go it alone, since that age of 7 I've done this. What i do more of is look for none paid humans reviews. the problems with the items, but it does stop you finding fails yourself, which i did which my camera. which was at the time forwarded to Canon. A lens that focused the wrong way round on my camera yet worked on others. In te end, it came down to a set of problems all lining up together

This van is the same. I have had to fix loads of small dumb faults due to the vans intended use, Campsites and summer mostly. Its cost about £120 to fix the lot. with just the overhead cab bedroom to be fixed. its a cold air trap in there and it gets so cold yet the van can be warm.

Ohh the vans water pump failed. one youtube bird said if its the switch which it was you bin the pump. so took the whole pump to bits including the pressure switch, only to find the default. A small plastic plug has a cut in it but this plug over the years had spun round and there's a small bit of plastic flashing which when it went round became stuck against the wall of the valve. so standing it smooth, the pump is as good as new.

At the mo, trying to make the vans engines happier. its 140 bhp so has plenty of power but the power comes in 3 stages, which is fine for the standard 2.2 normal van but in this which weighs a lot more that power is odd. all its power from about 2000 rpm. under it becomes sluggish. so when it revs it goes from sod all, plots to 1500, then gets a bit smoother then hits 2000 rmp then wakes up. its a big problem with the 2.2. was having it remapped but they won't do it on this size so looking at a tuning box which boost power to 170. its a biker thing we like bags of power lol.

I'm interested to know that running 15 amps for say 6 hours, it may well heat cables up to a degree.

You got to blow something up lol I have.

Have you tried vantuner ? he's sorting my BCM at the mo (turning cruise control on) used him before with good success, TBH i never like generic tuning boxes, i like to treat each engine as an individual, there's allways things need doing before tuning an engine, on the 2.2 and 2.4 i find the inlets allways need cleaning out and it can sort all sorts of issues, having said that any modern diesel needs the inlets cleaning out ! filthy dam job but it's probably the job i've done the most especialy after an MOT fail on emmisions !

https://vantuner.co.uk/services/transit-power-tips/

Have you tried vantuner ? he's sorting my BCM at the mo (turning cruise control on) used him before with good success, TBH i never like generic tuning boxes, i like to treat each engine as an individual, there's allways things need doing before tuning an engine, on the 2.2 and 2.4 i find the inlets allways need cleaning out and it can sort all sorts of issues, having said that any modern diesel needs the inlets cleaning out ! filthy dam job but it's probably the job i've done the most especialy after an MOT fail on emmisions !

Yes he was the one I went to. He felt that he couldn't sort the problems out or just never wanted to.

Ohh its a sod, if i is changing gear at a slightly lower rpm than i normally do it will bog down until it gets to the turbo, then its off.

I remember disesils gas ago where yo had to thrash them.

its its bottom end, its fast enough at 95 and boy its mental at those speeds, it like fighting big daddy hahah

If i could i do this with it.

Change the front suspension to one that is firmer or one that doesn't dive the cause the van to jump. over certain bumps, it will wheely which is funny.

the rear end, air suspension instead of stock transit.

Give it a lot more torque low down, it spends most of its time around 1800 to 2000 rpm due to its weight. the weight and power trade of is a bad one, that extra weight makes the engine rev in the place it just designed to sit in a guess.

I've removed some 90-100 kg, when converting it loads of parts were removed. got rid of the spare wheel too for spray fill puncture repare kits.

Would also change its brakes if i had the cash to large discs, the braking is ok but it soon runs out of emergency stop power.

Theres a problem with the starring on the right side, pulls terrible when tramlining and over small pumps, the steering shakes which i gather is a joint or bush issue, the problem with fixing it is its weight and size. cars are ok but this thing is large.

Your's has a lot or rear overhang doesn't it :( that never helps as it's all leverage, TBH i'd probably fit helper airbags and keep the leaf springs if it was mine, never been a fan of all air TBH, every amby/camper i've had with full air has let me down (litteraly lol) on many occasions, the large rear overhange is lifting weight off the front and that can make the steering feel light and imprecise ? and lets the wheels wobble with even the slightest imbalence, i've had a few recovery trucks like that, the first one below was nightmare for front end wobble especialy if i had the car on engine to the back :oops:

2.0Ghia.jpg

Whereas this one was way way better no matter what weight i had on it :ROFLMAO: mind you the turning circle was , err a bit on the large side :unsure:

Stans Sherpa.jpg

Your's has a lot or rear overhang doesn't it :( that never helps as it's all leverage, TBH i'd probably fit helper airbags and keep the leaf springs if it was mine, never been a fan of all air TBH, every amby/camper i've had with full air has let me down (litteraly lol) on many occasions, the large rear overhange is lifting weight off the front and that can make the steering feel light and imprecise ? and lets the wheels wobble with even the slightest imbalence, i've had a few recovery trucks like that, the first one below was nightmare for front end wobble especialy if i had the car on engine to the back :oops:

View attachment 11537

Whereas this one was way way better no matter what weight i had on it :ROFLMAO: mind you the turning circle was , err a bit on the large side :unsure:

View attachment 11538
At a guess, 8-9 feet overhang.
removing the pair wheel has helped at about 40 kg or more. yeah its mental when in windy conditions, omg, I've been on bikes at 180 mph and this van at 50 in wind is like riding a motogo bike. it is a fight to hang on to it. its hard work but bloody funny too. max wind it will drive-in is about 60.

it has standard van suspension so is a bit soft. Yes i think they are the things on the rear, the leaf springs are only 2 types. it helps sometimes is the weather is bad to run the water to max to weight it down.

When its rolling over bumps in the wind, its like rally van, i need a strip of tape on the steering lol.

used to own this mv Agusta 750, did a lot of work myself. the wheels were BST carbon ones, but the bike even at 180 was more stable than the van at 40-50.

i need to train as a wrestler lol to drive it. over loads of bumps or dirt tracks, you have to be aware of each bump as the van gets very upset. and the snappy clutch is a cow, miss it be a few mm it will stall. when it gets changed i want one thats much smoother. a smoother release. very little feel from the clutch. the auto rev works great when the clutch is in but comes off so abruptly that you suddenly slow down. From 3rd great onwards its ok. it spins up round around about if i hit the power which is funny.

mv-1-7.jpg

I could be that the duel mass has failed on the flywheel ? that makes them very snatchy :unsure: i wouldn't mind betting when the box is off the outer ring will have slipped round locking it up solid, hopefully not, although a new flywheel is allway best when you change a clutch IF it has failed it'll make removal a much longer job (see project amber on YT and the clutch change from hell) fingers crossd on that front !

Camper manufacturers have for years been getting away with taking the piss on the weight front, i've had a few come in for lightening up cos when VOSA pulled them over they were well over their limit, some half a ton over ! a lot of 90s and early noughtys campers are 3400 Kgs with just a driver and an empty water tank, giving a whole 100 Kgs of leagal capacity, i've moved many water tanks and stripped out a lot of garage equipment :(
What is the MAM on your camper 3500 or 4200 ? have you ever weighed it? that is one pluss of an ambulance, they have to make them overtly leagal and safe.

That's a nice looking bike :cool: i'm affraid i'm not a biker, the last bike i drove daily was a NSU quickly S2 :LOL: had a few vespas after that and i do have a honda express :ROFLMAO: not quite the same is it :cry:

honda 006.jpg

I could be that the duel mass has failed on the flywheel ? that makes them very snatchy :unsure: i wouldn't mind betting when the box is off the outer ring will have slipped round locking it up solid, hopefully not, although a new flywheel is allway best when you change a clutch IF it has failed it'll make removal a much longer job (see project amber on YT and the clutch change from hell) fingers crossd on that front !

Camper manufacturers have for years been getting away with taking the piss on the weight front, i've had a few come in for lightening up cos when VOSA pulled them over they were well over their limit, some half a ton over ! a lot of 90s and early noughtys campers are 3400 Kgs with just a driver and an empty water tank, giving a whole 100 Kgs of leagal capacity, i've moved many water tanks and stripped out a lot of garage equipment :(
What is the MAM on your camper 3500 or 4200 ? have you ever weighed it? that is one pluss of an ambulance, they have to make them overtly leagal and safe.

That's a nice looking bike :cool: i'm affraid i'm not a biker, the last bike i drove daily was a NSU quickly S2 :LOL: had a few vespas after that and i do have a honda express :ROFLMAO: not quite the same is it :cry:

View attachment 11578
Had a pug 206 with a snatchy clutch, if i let the clutch out a bit but quick, i got clunk. i find these clutches a pain in the butt. they are so tetchy, miss the troatle by just a touch and its stalls, making it a thing that i have to build a bit of power before starting to slip the clutch.

This type uses the newer insulation walls. both blue and whit types, the wood is very light weight yet thick. its a nice wood to work with but the bumps causes all the screws to come lose over a few years. so they have to be glued in.

mine comes in the 3500 kg range but weight 3000k, the 500 is for payload. as for normal car license.

mines a lot lighter than other transits due to what I've removed which all helps.

because of its off-grid and depending on the weather, can either run the water tank full which is some 90 lt so about 90kg, that helps settle the ride, less transit jumpy on the back end.

mine is quick for a motorhome, flat out its 95 but its evil as hell. very nurse, lol i bomb past the motorhomes and campers standing, i bet they the bloody hell a nutter lol.

lol, your bike, could that pull the skin of milk? hahaha

i retired from bikes after too many injuries in other reports. i find cars shocking, i often wonder whats happened to the engine. i get on better with diesel due to the torque.

been looking at added a cone air filter for the induction diesel raw lol. its turbo i bet could be sorted for more ommth, but as i,m told its being careful adding more power due to the vans weights. its like taking a 30 stone person and making them do the 100m, it could go wrong.

but i,m sure the eninge can be made more user friendly without blowing it to bits.

I drove the new transit 3 years ago, the 2 lt custom sports. omg, it was full of stuff in the back yet it pulled in second from stand still without any issues. i sat plodding along at 90. yet this engine doesn't do that low down which is that engine all other what i am told.

Ohh the wires are on their way. i hope to get them down by saturday.

next job and its a right nightmare, is fixing this air issue in the overhead cab area, it can be 24 degrees just 2 feet away and 15 in the cab. its a air trap where air can't move, so heating it is a right git. a fan works but can't use one all the time,

I,m looking at if this will work. using a 240 volt fan which i have and use it via 12 volt which will slowthe fan speed down. been testing a 24 volt fan as 12 volt and its much slower but the fan is too small.

TBH mine pulls fine from any revs but i clean the inlet out every 2 years, the EGR pumps tons of crap through it and they block up making the inlet tracts smaller which makes them astmatic, even worse it blocks up sensors then the ecu gets wronge signals and it all gets a bit wierd, cone filters i don't really like, they just suck in hot air from the engine bay but sound OKish, i do use a K&N pannel filter in the origional airbox, first mod i do (y) all my cars have one, my old Mk1 mondeo TDi, even my P100 TD had one and that had about 74 BHP :LOL: but clean them once a year at the service and at the very least they save money on replacements :unsure:
I did try the scooter on milk but i found it would only pull the skin off banana milk :cautious: wouldn't shift it on chocolate :ROFLMAO:
TBH i'm 6Ft4 and 19 stone, i never ride it ! i look like a lolly pop going down the road :sick:

Nowt wronge with ragging em, at least it keeps the DPF clean ?

TBH mine pulls fine from any revs but i clean the inlet out every 2 years, the EGR pumps tons of crap through it and they block up making the inlet tracts smaller which makes them astmatic, even worse it blocks up sensors then the ecu gets wronge signals and it all gets a bit wierd, cone filters i don't really like, they just suck in hot air from the engine bay but sound OKish, i do use a K&N pannel filter in the origional airbox, first mod i do (y) all my cars have one, my old Mk1 mondeo TDi, even my P100 TD had one and that had about 74 BHP :LOL: but clean them once a year at the service and at the very least they save money on replacements :unsure:
I did try the scooter on milk but i found it would only pull the skin off banana milk :cautious: wouldn't shift it on chocolate :ROFLMAO:
TBH i'm 6Ft4 and 19 stone, i never ride it ! i look like a lolly pop going down the road :sick:

Nowt wronge with ragging em, at least it keeps the DPF clean ?
The newer ones do pull from low down. mine goes ok in first gear but dam its low but say u in trafic. so due to the ow 1st gear it wan'ts to go into 2nd within seconds of moving which then causes the engine to hit that flat part of about 1200 rmp it sit and blod badly. the times its just gobe across the road thinking, shale i go or just shit her u with the lorry coming lol. sudenly it springs into life and goes. very odd.

for about 4 months we could smell burning but like a wood-burning smell every time i put my foot down or when it was in headwind. it was looked over but ford couldn't find a thing. now i wonder if its the blower fan as it blows ok but hardly any wind comes out. i was washing the engine and it all looks ok. i did smell a slight burning the other week. its like blood campfire smell. no plastic or oil.

The EGR i've had go wrong on the car.

it has lost a lot of power i feel. it used to pull well through the gears but this may be me now used to it but don't know. the worse thing about riding bikes, I feel every dam fault with the van.

?
I just had to, few months back down a daulcaragway. a roll of transits. small ones, tall ones and one great big one. 5 in all. i was behind and had the slipstream of a tall one so we all were doing 90 but i was flat out. i thought if i lose this slipstream i've had it. 3 dropped out which left the two biggest vans. i ouldn't get past him but it was bloody funny. to keep up up i brake later and harder then corner as smoothly as i can as it hates being thrown into corners.

it corners ok for 3 tons. Yes i know its not a bike but its in my blood.

well i have called the van wild thing lol.

You see me on crimewatch soon. and the police are looking out for a big white motorhome being driven by a crazed homeowner who thinks its bike.

if it gets a speeding ticket i hang it o the wall.

haha, just think of a person calling the police. 999, police please, how can we help. well there's this woman doing 90 in a home and shes cooking breakfast at the same time. lol

its been a long day zzzz haha

Don't ! just got another speeding ticket :( my own fault, you'd think by the age of 51 i'd know how not to get caught :LOL: Looks like i'll be taking yet another safe driving course in a few months , TBH i like em, you get to drive with ex police pursuit instructors :cool: allway a good chat.
As to driving fast ? your preaching to the choir sister :ROFLMAO:, that Extra LWB recovery truck i posted a pic of, i got pulled over for drifting it in the snow, sideways up tottenham high ST, accross all 4 lanes outside the spurs ground, it was totaly empty at 5AM i must add, copper told me i was too old to do that shit , told me fook off home and stop sodding about, i knew i shouldn't have fitted that dam LSD diff but it was laying there in the yard sort of saying fit me and lets drift.

Don't ! just got another speeding ticket :( my own fault, you'd think by the age of 51 i'd know how not to get caught :LOL: Looks like i'll be taking yet another safe driving course in a few months , TBH i like em, you get to drive with ex police pursuit instructors :cool: allway a good chat.
As to driving fast ? your preaching to the choir sister :ROFLMAO:, that Extra LWB recovery truck i posted a pic of, i got pulled over for drifting it in the snow, sideways up tottenham high ST, accross all 4 lanes outside the spurs ground, it was totaly empty at 5AM i must add, copper told me i was too old to do that shit , told me fook off home and stop sodding about, i knew i shouldn't have fitted that dam LSD diff but it was laying there in the yard sort of saying fit me and lets drift.
Ohh, those are mental. did one after a police chase in 1997. had a KR1S 250 x race bike so when it was cold it would smoke a bite, so this copper statrted to follow me. well i wasn't in the mood for a chat so ff i went. no way in hell was they catching me. got away made it home but didn't see annother cop down another road. so they caught me in my mums house. got banned a year and had to do a driving course and boy i found the coppers arrogant. he knew it all because he was trained. ye lmao he knew no road craft. didn't know that white lines and manhole covers will cause bikes to spin up or highside a rider.
the copper who nicked me said we was bored out of our heads so thanks for the chase no joke.

Oddly this is where the law and system is dumb, if i person can handle speed or being sideways or being able to handle a bike or car that means they have miles more skill and craft than a standard driver. but the law states we all have to live like robots, so if one can't we all can't. its a brainwashed state and listyle we all lead.

Got 13 crown court convictions, had the lot thrown at me a few hasn't been anything to do with me but because i,m poor i have no comeback.you get to a oint in life where you think piss off. you made me you can't touch me anymore.

And all what you see there is why i am on tis forum. the system has screwed me over so badly, yes thats the law and government that i will never get my life back, so thats why i have the motorhome. why the panels come about. Some may say i caused this myself but nope. the mental health caused me to become homeless and the shrink was a nutter. She hated m so much i lost everything and will never get it sorted.

Snow lol. i tried once to be a rally driver, thought i just pull the handbrake, let it off, power slid out, i went straing into a hedge but floord the car and got out. only doing about 10 mph.

life is to live i say

IMHO practice makes perfect, where else can i practice :unsure: well the answer is ....... out of sight of plod (y)

Glad to hear the cables finaly turned up and all is cool and working (y)
Yeah thanks, After about 6 hours of 18-20 amps the cables get slightly warm now which is normal due in how hot it was in the van.

Now for the diesel heather, its been fitted into the vans gas heater ducting, It been working well but wanting heat blown into the overhead cab bedroom, that part is a air trap so warm air will not enter it. So been looking at splitting off the ducting, passing it through the wardrobe, through the cupboards and into the bedroom. ran some tests and it did work but may add an inline fan to help pull more heat.

Just finished the vans own battery pwm, it has a extension lead that i hang out the window to boost the battery by using a spare PV. I do this until i get a small stick on pv as i don't want to keep adding weight to the van.

I have a Dcc 50S on back order to do the leasure and starter battery, i orderd it when it was in stock then it went OOS literaly within 5 mins, got to wait now :( mind you with the amby trapped in storage till DVLA open again it doesn't really matter i guess, still it gives me sumink to maon about LOL, fortunatly i have room for another 2 100W pannels on the roof if i need more than the 400W i have ready to go on at the mo (y)

I have a Dcc 50S on back order to do the leasure and starter battery, i orderd it when it was in stock then it went OOS literaly within 5 mins, got to wait now :( mind you with the amby trapped in storage till DVLA open again it doesn't really matter i guess, still it gives me sumink to maon about LOL, fortunatly i have room for another 2 100W pannels on the roof if i need more than the 400W i have ready to go on at the mo (y)
Its like tennis this, youtube to here haha.

Has your van have to be redone with dvla from ambl to personal use?

With my 3x150 panels they run a help of a lot when the sun is out. so with you two others you be ok i bet.

All the big bits are done, just the hole to be drilled for the ducting for the bedroom. didn't get my blue peter badge so very angry with you lmao.

The next part when this van is done, it needs to start making me some money back. Theres a bunch of people making loads of money on youtube talking crap, well i do not talk crap but live life so been looking at what i can do with the van.

I moan like hell at the suspension and engine, ones too bloody bouncy and the other, i,m sure a few ponies have done a runner. Its size has got me, its too large to work on as a diy machinic with no tools.

Does your van have a cabin air filter? I've heard many transits don't.

I know i have wiplash from all the two and frowing, somone call me an ambulance,, oh hang on i already have one ???????
Yes but DVL:A shut down the week after i sent the paperwork in so i can't tax it and bring it home to work on :(
I only had a red one and the blue paint is drying :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if i have a pollen filter TBH i bloody hope so my hayfever is kicking in yo (Vtec car related joke sorry) i'll have a look when i go there today i need to test the ambys control system see what load it's putting on the leasure battery before i make changes :)

I know i have wiplash from all the two and frowing, somone call me an ambulance,, oh hang on i already have one ???????
Yes but DVL:A shut down the week after i sent the paperwork in so i can't tax it and bring it home to work on :(
I only had a red one and the blue paint is drying :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if i have a pollen filter TBH i bloody hope so my hayfever is kicking in yo (Vtec car related joke sorry) i'll have a look when i go there today i need to test the ambys control system see what load it's putting on the leasure battery before i make changes :)
Got a sore neck here. so when you call for am ambulance do you call yourself? and take all the details lol.

When you check your bits and bobs lmao, how well does your blower work pahaha, as mine seems unable to go to the floor, front window, it seems to stay the same, now the plonkers who sold it to me said they are not great and blowing hard (OMG) if condensation gets on the front window it takes about 50 minutes to clear it. that was before i made the bulkhead, I advise anyone wanting to do a motorhome or van to have the cab separated, 0 condensations not matter what the weather.

It looks f mine has no pollen filter and what i read only the new transit do. so sneeze away i gather.

diy solar

diy solar
Back