diy solar

diy solar

4 way tilting panels fully working

• Thread starter Deleted member 3614
  • Start date
I have a Dcc 50S on back order to do the leasure and starter battery, i orderd it when it was in stock then it went OOS literaly within 5 mins, got to wait now :( mind you with the amby trapped in storage till DVLA open again it doesn't really matter i guess, still it gives me sumink to maon about LOL, fortunatly i have room for another 2 100W pannels on the roof if i need more than the 400W i have ready to go on at the mo (y)
Its like tennis this, youtube to here haha.

Has your van have to be redone with dvla from ambl to personal use?

With my 3x150 panels they run a help of a lot when the sun is out. so with you two others you be ok i bet.

All the big bits are done, just the hole to be drilled for the ducting for the bedroom. didn't get my blue peter badge so very angry with you lmao.

The next part when this van is done, it needs to start making me some money back. Theres a bunch of people making loads of money on youtube talking crap, well i do not talk crap but live life so been looking at what i can do with the van.

I moan like hell at the suspension and engine, ones too bloody bouncy and the other, i,m sure a few ponies have done a runner. Its size has got me, its too large to work on as a diy machinic with no tools.

Does your van have a cabin air filter? I've heard many transits don't.

I know i have wiplash from all the two and frowing, somone call me an ambulance,, oh hang on i already have one ???????
Yes but DVL:A shut down the week after i sent the paperwork in so i can't tax it and bring it home to work on :(
I only had a red one and the blue paint is drying :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if i have a pollen filter TBH i bloody hope so my hayfever is kicking in yo (Vtec car related joke sorry) i'll have a look when i go there today i need to test the ambys control system see what load it's putting on the leasure battery before i make changes :)

I know i have wiplash from all the two and frowing, somone call me an ambulance,, oh hang on i already have one ???????
Yes but DVL:A shut down the week after i sent the paperwork in so i can't tax it and bring it home to work on :(
I only had a red one and the blue paint is drying :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if i have a pollen filter TBH i bloody hope so my hayfever is kicking in yo (Vtec car related joke sorry) i'll have a look when i go there today i need to test the ambys control system see what load it's putting on the leasure battery before i make changes :)
Got a sore neck here. so when you call for am ambulance do you call yourself? and take all the details lol.

When you check your bits and bobs lmao, how well does your blower work pahaha, as mine seems unable to go to the floor, front window, it seems to stay the same, now the plonkers who sold it to me said they are not great and blowing hard (OMG) if condensation gets on the front window it takes about 50 minutes to clear it. that was before i made the bulkhead, I advise anyone wanting to do a motorhome or van to have the cab separated, 0 condensations not matter what the weather.

It looks f mine has no pollen filter and what i read only the new transit do. so sneeze away i gather.

Back