diy solar

diy solar

4PCS Grade "A" 320 AH LifePO4 Batteries for $150.00 - is this real??

So how many cell did you buy? The ad shows 4 ~ 16 cells, $384/ piece which I wonder what the $xx/piece mean, Color: 16 pieces.
So you paid about 500CD for 16 320Ah cells + free shipping. Good luck.
Ask them what the shipping weight is. It should be 5.5Kg x 16 = 88Kg + packaging.
Is this the store?

Store No.912491752
This store has been open since Oct 7,2021

Last edited:
No one is making 310, 320 or 420 amp hour cells. If you're lucky, they're 304's, but the bottom line is if they're lying to you about what they're selling why should you trust them on anything else. I just don't understand why so many people throw money at these scammers.

no it's not. batteries from a good source will cost you about $150 each (EU price), or about 120 US price

Well I just brought 16 cells for 500 canadian. Hope it all works out.
It isn't going to work out well, tracking is fake, Aliexpress will not believe you when you tell them nothing got delivered and seller says it was.

Last edited:
No one is making 310, 320 or 420 amp hour cells. If you're lucky, they're 304's, but the bottom line is if they're lying to you about what they're selling why should you trust them on anything else. I just don't understand why so many people throw money at these scammers.
just because every morning one more dumbass wakes up.... and the scammers know that

Back