diy solar

diy solar

4PCS Grade "A" 320 AH LifePO4 Batteries for $150.00 - is this real??

$150 for (4) - 3.2 volt 320 AH batteries 12 volt battery pack. So it is $37.50 each and I was looking at buying 8 batteries for $300.00 to make a 24 volt system.

I have seen 3-4 AliExpress store fronts all offering about the same price anywhere from $37.50 to $55.00 per LifePO4 3.2 volt 320 or 310 AH battery cell.

Last edited:
Try to place an order and see what the price comes out as.

I suspect not real.

I say it is a scam. $150 for 4 and free shipping? The store has 0 feedback and no date when the store is in business.

What would be the cheapest price I should consider for a 280 AH battery and for a 320AH battery (12 volt system) that would not be considered a scam?

Also any recommendations on a seller to purchase from?? The one everyone uses on this forum (the contact is Amy) seems too expensive and is way out of my price range.

$100 is about the average price for a 280Ah cell, regular bulk cell. Has been lower, but prices have came up a little.

$125-$130 or so is the average price for a matched cell (eg the ones at Luyuan), all excluding shipping.

Off course it depends if you buy 4 or 500 cells, but $150 for 4 cells.. No way. Maybe for damaged, not working cells, but those are pretty useless anyway.

New seller, just registered, 0 views.. That's a clear indicator it's a red flag.

Do yourself a favour, find a decent supplier at Alibaba with reviews. Aliexpress is in many cases the trashcan/garbage of the cell sellers.

What would be the cheapest price I should consider for a 280 AH battery and for a 320AH battery (12 volt system) that would not be considered a scam?

Also any recommendations on a seller to purchase from?? The one everyone uses on this forum (the contact is Amy) seems too expensive and is way out of my price range.
What is your price range that you want to pay?

Good luck on that. I'm quite sure this store is new, almost no reviews.
And anyone selling unexisting cells is also suspicous (320Ah doesnt exist)
Also, listing looks 99% identical to the scam stores

Store name? I guess xxxordersstore, storexxxx or battery factory store or so.

Expect a fake tracking, seller who redirects you to your post office, aliexpress which denies your claim. I hope your creditcard company will help.

Honestly... if you did ANY research you would have known this price is NOT realisitic. Still buying this product... well than you're basicly begging to be scammed.
To me, it's more beeing stupid than beeing scammed.

Last edited:
Stores can’t buy reviews and fake orders, right?

I’m hopeful you get what you ordered, let us know what happens after +90 days

Back