diy solar

diy solar

32 310 ah Grade A Lifepo4 cells shipped free from China. TGTBT?

mind your own business and move along.
This is a public forum and I interpreted the comment of @Butcher as for the benefit of other readers. I wondered the same thing he did, that it was not obvious that you did not did not see that as a scam. You used the term surprised twice in your responses.

Last edited:
just how would batteries leave China Without being on a ship or plane? by Train ?
None of my batteries in the past two years arrived with that label. Those came via ship. Years ago I got some Headways via air freight and they were labeled, "Wheelchair parts"
Of course i did get those labels on a box from Amazon which had two Milwaukee power tool batteries.

Last edited:
Wheelchair parts
Well that makes perfect sense, since an electric wheel chair COULD have battery cells as one of it's parts!
Plausable denieability!
(Didn't someone post recently that some Whisky was shipped as 'cleaning solution' or something?
This type of 'creative use of descriptions' may be more common than we all realize, I got a chemical dosing pump shipped from USA and it came with paperwork indicating it was 'agricultural equipment' so shipped here duty free. {Well, I guess it COULD be used for that.}

DHL in 10 days? forgetaboutit
Be carefull, if it's far beyound to good

What is the expected delivery time?
Are there reviews?
I have seen for $400 for 16, sofar i understand is it a scam, that there is not delivered and the possible deliver date is so close to the time you can open dispute, in there hope you don't do that on time
Edit: Can it be lower, did a quick search, impression, 32 cells with free shipping to EU for only €29.48
Be carefull , Aliexpress have many seller leave a scam price , and after you making the payment , they will told you the price is different or send you a empty parcel . Choose that some link which is more Reliable

Back