diy solar

diy solar

32 310 ah Grade A Lifepo4 cells shipped free from China. TGTBT?

Dave (Boog)

Found this on AliExpress. 32 310 ah Grade A Lifepo4 cells with bus bars, shipped free from China for $810.00.
Seems too good to be true?

Attachments

• 9E6FAAAA-5670-4167-81F9-F47EA7FAA81E.png
    9E6FAAAA-5670-4167-81F9-F47EA7FAA81E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • 9A9EE021-25D3-4E44-97A5-7ED3D8B8D3EB.png
    9A9EE021-25D3-4E44-97A5-7ED3D8B8D3EB.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 23
$810/32pc = $25 each and with free shipping, LOL!
5.5kg x 32 = 176kg of free shipping!
516 suckers bought them!

Run away. Nobody makes a 310Ah cell. Just shipping on 32 cells from China should be several hundred dollars. Expect to pay roughly $4,000 US for 32 302Ah (EVE) or 304 Ah (CATL) cells delivered.
That’s what I thought too. I was surprised that they had over 500 orders!

Found this on AliExpress. 32 310 ah Grade A Lifepo4 cells with bus bars, shipped free from China for $810.00.
Seems too good to be true?
Same cells now $521.29 on the AliExpress website. Obviously a scam.
Number sold has gone to over 600. For the person who said that’s only a number. I disagree. That’s the number that AliExpress’ system acknowledges were ordered through their system. It does not mean that the suckers that ordered will ever get what they paid for!
I wonder how AliExpress will handle all of the chargebacks?

Attachments

• 4FDC3B82-EF2F-4549-9A37-8F035FB1F2DC.png
    4FDC3B82-EF2F-4549-9A37-8F035FB1F2DC.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
You have to be careful that you read the whole add because sometimes they have different selections. They price the cheapest item to get you to look at the add but make it sound like it is for the more expensive item they sell. I do not know in this case because I am not sure which add you pulled this from. One word of caution for Aliexpress, Never buy from a store that is just a string of numbers!

By the way 32 pcs might mean something other than 32 cells. Also if they have other selections the total sales might be higher.

You have to be careful that you read the whole add because sometimes they have different selections. They price the cheapest item to get you to look at the add but make it sound like it is for the more expensive item they sell. I do not know in this case because I am not sure which add you pulled this from. One word of caution for Aliexpress, Never buy from a store that is just a string of numbers!

By the way 32 pcs might mean something other than 32 cells. Also if they have other selections the total sales might be higher.
I did read the whole ad. And I did select the 32 cell option. Obviously a scam. I’m surprised that AliExpress condones this.

I did read the whole ad. And I did select the 32 cell option. Obviously a scam. I’m surprised that AliExpress condones this.
As you mentioned something too good to be true. Aliexpress, Ebay, Craigslist and others are at the mercy of those seeking to scam others. A person does need to practice caution.

As I have mentioned before, "Caveat Emptor" is a phrase that presumably goes back to Roman times. It is a historical concept that needs to be remembered, especially when dealing with a different culture thousands of miles away
And that’s why I didn’t buy from this seller.

As I have mentioned before, "Caveat Emptor" is a phrase that presumably goes back to Roman times. It is a historical concept that needs to be remembered, especially when dealing with a different culture thousands of miles away
As long as it is a scam I would assume it could be set up from outside of China.

Be carefull, if it's far beyound to good
Same cells now $521.29 on the AliExpress website. Obviously a scam.
Number sold has gone to over 600. For the person who said that’s only a number. I disagree. That’s the number that AliExpress’ system acknowledges were ordered through their system. It does not mean that the suckers that ordered will ever get what they paid for!
I wonder how AliExpress will handle all of the chargebacks?
What is the expected delivery time?
Are there reviews?
I have seen for $400 for 16, sofar i understand is it a scam, that there is not delivered and the possible deliver date is so close to the time you can open dispute, in there hope you don't do that on time
Edit: Can it be lower, did a quick search, impression, 32 cells with free shipping to EU for only €29.48

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-11-24 20-53-31.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-24 20-53-31.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back