diy solar

diy solar

Active balancer, make it smart!?

As a matter of fact i know all three are the same shop. I ever asked them. Btw i purchased my new small BMS from them so they are legit. You may chat with them, they might be not aware of that block.
You have an email address or a link?

ok, I have access now to their contact line! Thank you so much Max, I will ask them ..........Hans

ok, I have access now to their contact line! Thank you so much Max, I will ask them ..........Hans
My pleasure. Btw for example the 8s active balancer from the same shop ships to Germany so i am pretty sure it's a mistake which they are not aware of.
IMG_20220620_205650.jpg

Very good price. Do these have a run switch option? Low res pics and I don't see it. 3.25V is still in the flat of the voltage curve but if you have a runner it will start balancing it. I still prefer control through the run switch and my current setting of 27V turn on is working great.

Very good price. Do these have a run switch option? Low res pics and I don't see it. 3.25V is still in the flat of the voltage curve but if you have a runner it will start balancing it. I still prefer control through the run switch and my current setting of 27V turn on is working great.
Yes very good price indeed, especially with a coupon!

Not sure but it might be the two holes one can see in the top left corner. For confirmation you better ask the shop.

Btw that white circle in the right bottom corner is an touch on-off switch.

Last edited:
Lower right of of the board has a “touch” icon and the words, might be a tactile on off switch.

There is no reply from the shop. Worst case I will order the 8S5A version and test it......
I just wrote them a message as well concerning your issue.

I am also still in contact with them (got the last reply a few hours back) because i try to get some pictures of the backside of it to confirm my guess about the solderjoints for a run switch.
IMG_20220622_054355.jpg

Max, thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately still no reply. I will try it one more time.....
Regards Hans

Max, thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately still no reply. I will try it one more time.....
Regards Hans
IMG_20220624_192951.jpg
I wrote to them and they said they will try. I am not sure if they understood what the issue is. Many times I felt they don't understand what i am talking about. I suppose the translation software they use is out of its depth to keep up with my choices of words and wrong grammar.

To make sure I just wrote to them again to point out the active balancer which the system says that it can't be shipped to Germany. I already did it several times before but i am not sure if they have registered it.

You may try to order it again tomorrow or maybe even better after the weekend. Good luck

Last edited:
Back