diy solar

diy solar

Aims 7000w 48vdc / 240vac inverter NEW! $1150

wildwish

Brand new AIMS inverter for sale. My old one went in for warranty issue then I upgraded to this one but never ended up needing it because I bought another one during the process.
New in box! This will run big appliances, water pumps, heaters, etc! IMG_20201128_152653.jpgScreenshot_20201128-151752.png

Features:
At 7000 watts and up to 14000 watts for 9 seconds, 48 VDC the Industrial Grade Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter promises to be a complete solution for any power need you present. From recreation to industrial applications or off-grid home and solar power needs, this 7000 watt modified sine wave inverter delivers enough durable power for high end equipment that requires substantial electricity powering items that require 240 VAC. This digitally outputted and phase corrected inverter is the recommended power solution for clean reliable output without noise or distortion. Delivering an incredible 7000 watts of continuous power this utility-grade inverter was designed to reproduce the quality of electricity provided by power companies to create a stable AC power source. This inverter supplies ample power to run large pumps compressors power tools multiple appliances job sites and even a small house! It has PWM programming which corrects any fluctuation in voltage or frequency caused by battery fluctuation or sudden surges in power usage. It also has a longer than average surge time (9 seconds when over 7000 watts).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-151724.png
    Screenshot_20201128-151724.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 1
Brand new AIMS inverter for sale. My old one went in for warranty issue then I upgraded to this one but never ended up needing it because I bought another one during the process.
New in box! This will run big appliances, water pumps, heaters, etc! View attachment 28914View attachment 28915

Features:
At 7000 watts and up to 14000 watts for 9 seconds, 48 VDC the Industrial Grade Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter promises to be a complete solution for any power need you present. From recreation to industrial applications or off-grid home and solar power needs, this 7000 watt modified sine wave inverter delivers enough durable power for high end equipment that requires substantial electricity powering items that require 240 VAC. This digitally outputted and phase corrected inverter is the recommended power solution for clean reliable output without noise or distortion. Delivering an incredible 7000 watts of continuous power this utility-grade inverter was designed to reproduce the quality of electricity provided by power companies to create a stable AC power source. This inverter supplies ample power to run large pumps compressors power tools multiple appliances job sites and even a small house! It has PWM programming which corrects any fluctuation in voltage or frequency caused by battery fluctuation or sudden surges in power usage. It also has a longer than average surge time (9 seconds when over 7000 watts).
Is she split phase output? IE two 120v out of phase plus neutral?

Back