diy solar

diy solar

Anyone who're using china battery for a longtime (1 year and more)?

China Battery? Do you know the specific brand/model, your link isn't working for me, don't know if its a bad link or something on my end.

The datasheet will usually tell you approximate cycle life and the conditions which it was tested under (usually 80-100% DoD, 25*C, 0.2, 0.5, or 1C). This is for new grade A cells. If you buy on Alibaba/Aliexpress from resellers, there is a fair chance you will get non-grade-A cells, or old stock, which may or may not live up to rated cycle life.

China Battery? Do you know the specific brand/model, your link isn't working for me, don't know if its a bad link or something on my end.

The datasheet will usually tell you approximate cycle life and the conditions which it was tested under (usually 80-100% DoD, 25*C, 0.2, 0.5, or 1C). This is for new grade A cells. If you buy on Alibaba/Aliexpress from resellers, there is a fair chance you will get non-grade-A cells, or old stock, which may or may not live up to rated cycle life.
sorry my dead link please do copy and paste URL: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...tml?spm=a2700.icbuShop.66095.3.6cd7b917qDhMC4

Looks like it may be a Higee cell, but not positive.

They tell me A grade battery, Can i trust ?

I don't,
they may be telling you the truth, they may not truly know the grade, or they may be telling you what they think you want to hear or outright lying.
Almost all resellers state their batteries are grade A, I don't consider it worth much.

I don't,
they may be telling you the truth, they may not truly know the grade, or they may be telling you what they think you want to hear or outright lying.
Almost all resellers state their batteries are grade A, I don't consider it worth much.
Yep, i accepted with you

That is XUBA Listing, they have Rockstar Status Here and selling a LOT of fproduct to our members. Their Sister company also has similar listings but also some deals including shipping which are hard to beat. Amy Wan is teh Representative for both Companies.

These are indeed Grade-A Cells BUT they are NOT Factory Matched or Batched which is a considerable extra cost. They are Voltage Matched and IR (Internal resistance) test at the voltage. It is advisable to Bottom & Top Balance these cells prior to assembling a pack. Note that you will not get Matched & Batched Cells from any vendor at such a low price (it can add up to $35 USD per cell) because it is time consuming & costly to do.

Here is the link to LUYUAN

diy solar

diy solar
Back