diy solar

diy solar

$500 shipped for 280ah battery box (Apexium)

Hi, just wondering if $520 for a 280ah battery box shipped is a reasonable deal?

Got quoted $1040 for two boxes shipped to Los Angeles.

Not sure how to decipher this invoice, all line item seems to link to the same product, but just looking at the total amount, seems pretty good?

View attachment 174331
Sorry for the late response, but you can check my experience with a battery box that cost me half of yours - though without the BMS here:
It would be nice if you could comment on the main differences and your thoughts , as I may buy a second one - this time pre built with cells and BMS as their prices are extremely competitive for good quality cells
(just a happy customer)

* Nevermind everything below. I didn't read that you wanted to buy an empty box for 280A 48V cells.
---
Forget all that trouble and buy an Eco-Worthy 280AH 12V for $542 on Amazon. Ships from California I think.

The cost truly depends on the qty you order. I just ordered 64 cells 280ah EVE. It cost me $89 a cell from Docan (A cells).

When you class A did you get a get a test report or did you get "trust me bro me these are grade A"? I know cells have come down in price but just trying to gauge by how much.

I ordered four of these as part of a larger order from DOCAN. I believe I pay about $450 per case, but did purchase 64 class A cells with it (280ah). They have another week or two before they arrive. Ordered two months ago.
Did those arrive on time and were you satisfied with your transaction? I'm looking at buying from Docan as well, the Apexium and 16 of their new-style terminal 304Ah cells for a 48V system. I think with the Seplos BMS there are more features than the JK BMSes, and I understand the Apexium to come with the Seplos. Eager to learn how satisfied you were.

Back