diy solar

diy solar

$500 shipped for 280ah battery box (Apexium)

thisguyhere

Hi, just wondering if $520 for a 280ah battery box shipped is a reasonable deal?

Got quoted $1040 for two boxes shipped to Los Angeles.

Not sure how to decipher this invoice, all line item seems to link to the same product, but just looking at the total amount, seems pretty good?

1698355699594.png

If you are looking for a case to put your battery in…

You do know zero batteries come with this, right?

The link directs me to a compromised website… could be pure scam…

That a good price ... if its true ... We just bought a truckload from DOCAN in Houston and i think I paid like 535 each but had to send one of the team guys to pick them up (we are only about 3 hours from Houston ....

They are GREAT cases ... fricking HD built .. solid like a rock ... but between the batteries and the case I literally had to have the guys get a tractor for each case to put them on the flatbed once weput them all together ...

I also really like the EEL battery boxes BUT they were about 200 more ...

YES you could build the batteries yourself and save allot BUT these came with a good BMS etc etc so to me worth the money ... PLUS installation of the batteries were a snap

If you order off of Alibaba make sure that you pay via CREDIT CARD in case they no show

site checks out SAFE on my server -- then again -- all of us Chinese apparently stick together ... LOL

Hi, just wondering if $520 for a 280ah battery box shipped is a reasonable deal?

Got quoted $1040 for two boxes shipped to Los Angeles.

Not sure how to decipher this invoice, all line item seems to link to the same product, but just looking at the total amount, seems pretty good?

View attachment 174331
LINE 1 is BOX

Line 2 is TAX

Line 3 is shipping

or at least thats how it worked before .... you never really know do you

Site is fixed, there was a certificate burp earlier today that knocked down several sites, not just Alibaba. Some are still in repair mode. (current 5:53AM there so...)

The deal offered here includes their BMS which is one I have no familiarity with but appears to be a rebadged one (it's not cheap to make a BMS).
Typically a 16S Box Kit like this without BMS retails for about $200 USD +/- a bit. A Respectable BMS Seplos/Pace/TDT/JKBMS-(new model) runs anywhere from $150-250 pending on model and extras (screens and whatnot).

I would say that it is reasonable even with the S&H as "some" vendors actually go as high as $220 USD per box like that... I will of course assume that their Shipping method will be the Slow Boat mode because it is the lowest price I've seen.

A GOTCHA LURKING !
I just perused their BMS Selections and they are carrying a couple of brands and various models. BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ! Get them to specify exactly WHICH BMS they are offering with the kit (Make/Model & Features/Functions) and get the damned Manual FIRST and then decide if that is what you want or another model if that is better suited. BTW: Also ask if the BMS is completely UNLOCKED so that you can adjust any & all parameters if needed. Some companies partly lock the BMS and do not allow the ability to change some setting without a key code etc... that is a PITA. Several companies got kickback because of that issue.

The Vendors & suppliers (retail & wholesale) that I use generally offer the kits without BMS and you select which you want and they make sure that the "faceplate" is correct for the display / plugs etc as they do vary a bit.

Hope it helps, Good Luck.

I was quoted $690. shipped to my house from a US warehouse. Then there is added trade insurance and Ail transaction fee depending on payment method.

Price is high for me.

I ordered four of these as part of a larger order from DOCAN. I believe I pay about $450 per case, but did purchase 64 class A cells with it (280ah). They have another week or two before they arrive. Ordered two months ago.

I ordered four of these as part of a larger order from DOCAN. I believe I pay about $450 per case, but did purchase 64 class A cells with it (280ah). They have another week or two before they arrive. Ordered two months ago.
wonder why they just didnt ship it months ago from their Houston warehouse where they have everything in stock??? why did they say it was going to take 2 months??

I paid $615 including CC fees for this BasenGreen box with BMS. Supposedly shipped from California, cheaper if straight from China.
So, if it's not a scam that's better than I paid.
View attachment 174334
what will be the capacity of this box after you build it out. I guess I am a bit confused why you would pay 1/2 of a 'real' battery for an empty box then buy the cells. I know this seems a silly question but if you dont ask, you just dont know.

what will be the capacity of this box after you build it out. I guess I am a bit confused why you would pay 1/2 of a 'real' battery for an empty box then buy the cells. I know this seems a silly question but if you dont ask, you just dont know.
Sorry, I didn't see your question earlier. So yes, like ghostwriter66 said, "48V 280Ah". Just for 16 quality cells from a reputable dealer will cost $2000 ($125/ea).
1000006838.png
$2300~$3500 for similar capacity. << Link

Back