diy solar

diy solar

Are these LF280k? & How many amps are stock bus bars rated for?

OMG
I'm learning so much about fraudent qr codes

here is a comparison of one of my batteries qr codes against a genuine eve grade b qr code

and the AUDACITY

My sales agent is telling me that my qr code is the same as all the other qr codes and posted the other pic
Bruh. You can literally see the old qr code under thier qr code IN HIS PIC THAT HE SENT MEView attachment 191556
But but but that last picture has Eve double threaded terminals, only grade A eve cells get those. . . .

Sorry but no, even your cells with intact qr codes are grade B. This is because it was 2022 before EVE started marking grade B cells are B, previously they did not do this so it was a scammers paradise very hard to tell the difference between grade A and B in 2021 and earlier as the qr codes were the same. EVE put a stop to this by marking cells with a B so now scammers are back to the usual tricks of counterfeiting qr codes.

Your cell Date code is 9A8

which means it was made in on 8th January 2020. You can verify it with the qr code scanner. Yeah that was grade B too.

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/are-we-all-getting-grade-b-cells.39156/ Here is a thread discussing, basically grade A comes with a manufacturer test report that lists the test results for each cell individually. Without it it will be a B.

Many people are shocked by the revelation of the scam, HOW COULD THEY? They ask, well I felt same way being scammed twice, once by Xuba and then by Basen, since then I have been a Holy Crusade against the scammers.
But how do I prove that to my bank?

I figured that my other cells were B grade, but they have been doing great, AND the QR code is probably original and unmolested. One *could* argue that they are "A grade" performance blah blah blah. I'm not saying it would be right, but there is a broken leg to stand on there.

It's a different story when the seller intentionally covers up that B qr code with a fake one. that is %100 fraud, absolutely.
Now I just need to know how to convince a bean coutner at my bank who doesn't know shit about solar batteries

if it pulls capacity why bother the fight?

I know there’s “principle” and “integrity” to fight for but at a certain point you bought sketchy shit off the internet and were surprised you received sketchy shit.

Lick your wounds learn and move forward.

I saw this as someone who bought prob grade b eve 230 cells from docan spring 2022 and have learned my lesson (I am happy with the cells but my eyes are open).

Real eve cells have a matt finish and helicoil inserts, not surprising knock terminals appearing on counterfeit qr code cells.

@interestingfellow I would suggest you rename this thread to Dongguan Belifine is a Scam company Selling Counterfeit QR code cells.

These amazon sellers know about Diysolarforum very well and it's a akin to a bad review on amazon. I think the may just offer you a deal to delete / rename your thread in exchange for a refund.'

Recently Xuba tried to come and explain there scamming and it did not work out too well for them...

if it pulls capacity why bother the fight?

I know there’s “principle” and “integrity” to fight for but at a certain point you bought sketchy shit off the internet and were surprised you received sketchy shit.

Lick your wounds learn and move forward.

I saw this as someone who bought prob grade b eve 230 cells from docan spring 2022 and have learned my lesson (I am happy with the cells but my eyes are open).
There is a big difference between passing off b grade cells as a grade when there is no differentiation.

It's absolutely fraud to do the same and fake the qr code intentionally

You are entitled to your opinion
I hear you
That's enough debate about ethics tho

Sorry but no, even your cells with intact qr codes are grade B. This is because it was 2022 before EVE started marking grade B cells are B, previously they did not do this so it was a scammers paradise very hard to tell the difference between grade A and B in 2021 and earlier as the qr codes were the same. EVE put a stop to this by marking cells with a B so now scammers are back to the usual tricks of counterfeiting qr codes.

Your cell Date code is 9A8

which means it was made in on 8th January 2020. You can verify it with the qr code scanner. Yeah that was grade B too.

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/are-we-all-getting-grade-b-cells.39156/ Here is a thread discussing, basically grade A comes with a manufacturer test report that lists the test results for each cell individually. Without it it will be a B.

Many people are shocked by the revelation of the scam, HOW COULD THEY? They ask, well I felt same way being scammed twice, once by Xuba and then by Basen, since then I have been a Holy Crusade against the scammers.
so what approach works best when confronting your sales agent about the fraud?

Feel free to DM or email me (myusername at hotmail) so it's not on a public facing page, if you prefer

I don't know, probably nothing, that was the conclusion in my case after being burned by Xuba and then Basen, by the time I figured out I got grade B cells it was already 6 months since my xuba oder and 3 months since my basen order.

I paid Xuba with paypal but there protection runs out after 6 months and with basen I paid with a bank transfer. So these companies knew there was nothing I can do, Alibaba just basically told me to F off with the usual work it with your seller bs.

Alibaba is 99.99% grade B, while Aliexpress is 99.99% grade Garbage.

Its funny I guess youtubes search tracker is watching my browsing history because my feed showed this:

Yet another scammer, notice the qr codes? These fools are so bad even there promo videos are show casing fake qr codes.

So to conclude, good luck to you, but I think the scammers are going to win in the end, you have to prove they are fake, and then you may even need to return them which the scammers know is impossible.

I'm thinking of starting a Scam Cell Blog on a word press site to show the scams, they are a lot.

Attachments

• Nogi-batt.jpg
    Nogi-batt.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 9
Here is another company I posted about a week ago;

They are everywhere and literally everyone.

I am not new by any means, but I did just buy 16 of these sells and I don't keep up with the Jone's when it comes to what the new stuff is.
I'm just making sure I got what I thought I ordered (which I think I did). Ordered from Dongguan Belifine

Also, how many amps are the stock bus bars actually rated for?

On my last eve280 bank I used some 1/4x1" copper because I wanted to know my bars were absolutely going to be safe with plenty of overhead for a 300a fuse.
My eve280 cells had sockets and not studs, so I was able to order appropriately long studs to install, and I can't do that with these new cells which is OK, but I want to understand what to expect.
According to my experience, the cells you show here is reprinted QR , you have to question the seller:(

According to my experience, the cells you show here is reprinted QR , you have to question the seller:(
I did.
He then sent me a photo of another cell like mine that "EVE directly to the buyer" but YOU CAN SEE THE OLD QR under the reburn
He assures me they are authentic
He even sent me photos of some papers he printed off that maybe look like they could be anything to do with something
And did you know he only makes $15 commision on a $1900 order?
Or that the markup/margins on these batteries are soooo tiny?

SMFH1706671529727.png

Talk is cheap and he’s doing the best he can to keep the sale.

The image alone showing no helicoil on those terminals is enough to say they have no limits for passing less than ideal cells off as quality.

It’d be interesting to see how they test in capacity and voltage sag in say a .2c or .5c load test.

Last edited:
I did.
He then sent me a photo of another cell like mine that "EVE directly to the buyer" but YOU CAN SEE THE OLD QR under the reburn
He assures me they are authentic
He even sent me photos of some papers he printed off that maybe look like they could be anything to do with something
And did you know he only makes $15 commision on a $1900 order?
Or that the markup/margins on these batteries are soooo tiny?

SMFHView attachment 192343
OMG,this photo more clear,another reprinted QR cells with double-hole studs, these supplier always have their words to quibble.if they have no promise these cells are A Grade when sell to you, then it can be accepted, if they have promised you they are A garde, then sell you reprinted QR(B grade), that is the main point-related to business honesty!

Back