diy solar

diy solar

Bashen disappeared when I tried to get the warranty honored

Stewfish

FYI for future buyers doing research

I bought 40 cells last year. I had 7 die that had bulging/warping and I'm watching a couple others for issues. I'm seeing fluctuations on the monitor of my batrium BMS that does not look good. Well, I guess they don't honor their warranty. They gave me the cold shoulder after providing all the info they wanted, including pictures. Here is the chat and blow off. Further down on the next message I said "Hello?" the following week and received no reply since. Just so you guys are aware, you won't be getting good cells and service :( Notice the cell in the pic is bulging over half an inch. Seems like a fire hazard to me.

Here is also a screen shot of my google photos with all the bulging batteries

Screenshot_20220201-165239.pngScreenshot_20220130-190659.png

Last edited:
Not seeing any chat or pictures.

I’m starting to see a few failures creeping in to the EVE cells. Thanks for sharing your experience, most commonly on forums like this people start off saying how good a certain cell / method of operation / piece of equipment is. Then disappear when it fails.

I’m keen to see what Basen has to say regarding warranty.

Updated the OP with pics

You'll notice the flat edge of the level and the bulge which creates the gap seen on the sides. I then lined them all up shined a light behind them. You can see where they touch in the middle/ bulge and the gap shown from the light shining through.

Here is the album link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xoAPSviyskHPTZuy6

I thought we were dealing with a legit company that wanted to stay around and grow and was honorable.

It's just too bad. My uncle and dad were planning on buying 16s2p batteries for their cabins they are building on my property and we are going to mirror my setup. Now I have to find a legit seller again.

Not seeing any chat or pictures.

I’m starting to see a few failures creeping in to the EVE cells. Thanks for sharing your experience, most commonly on forums like this people start off saying how good a certain cell / method of operation / piece of equipment is. Then disappear when it fails.

I’m keen to see what Basen has to say regarding warranty.

Last edited:
Back