diy solar

diy solar

Battery options

Jgoodman

So I’m wanting to upgrade my system to lifepo batteries ?. I’m a bit intimidated by the cost however. Are there other options? I would love to find a 100ah battery at around $200. Any ideas??

I would love to find a 100ah battery at around $200.
We'd all be buying more LiFePO4's at $200 per 100Ah battery! Ain't gonna happen soon, mostly because the buy-side will deplete the supply-side below the $500 mark (give or take a C note or two).

So I’m wanting to upgrade my system to lifepo batteries ?. I’m a bit intimidated by the cost however. Are there other options? I would love to find a 100ah battery at around $200. Any ideas??
Look at this. It is above $200 but below $300. Add more cells if you want to larger capacity. I have not conection with BatteryHookup, other than being a customer. I like these cells.

I’m going to upgrade from LA to LIFEPO. I still have a couple years of life on my existing set. I was wondering what peoples opinions are on doing it now or waiting. The way inflation is and poor quality supply chain I am thinking it’s best not to wait.
Thanks

I’m going to upgrade from LA to LIFEPO. I still have a couple years of life on my existing set. I was wondering what peoples opinions are on doing it now or waiting. The way inflation is and poor quality supply chain I am thinking it’s best not to wait.
Thanks
Any needs that the current lead acid could fill if you replaced them while they are still in fair shape?

Any needs that the current lead acid could fill if you replaced them while they are still in fair shape?
Thought about selling them. If I keep them I will have to charge them so they won’t sulfate

Just remember....you get what you pay for, just sayin! I bit the bullet and got Battleborn (2-100ah) and have not been sorry!! They are amazing!!

Back