diy solar

diy solar

Best price and best place to purchase Lishen or Eve 3.2v 280ah Lifepo4 prismatic cells

hotrod

Like the title says where is the Best price and best place to purchase Lishen or Eve 3.2v 280hr Lifepo4 prismatic cells I can't seem to find any for 100 to 120 dollars per cell like I have been reading some of you have purchased them for.

Glad to see you recognize that the place is as or more important than the price.

It's a moving target Amy from Shenzhen Luyuan has been the most reliable seller of .... but I have seen some posts that indicate the pricing from there may be going up.
Ghostwriter66 has recently posted a large purchase she made from a new unproven provider, but she doesn't have her cells yet.

Michael B Caro has a couple of threads. He will do all the leg work for you and provide support after the sale ... and does have some US stock for replacement in the case of receiving a bad cell. Everyone I have seen purchase thru Michael is giving him good reviews.

A good strategy is normally to make sure the seller has a gold rating on Alibaba .... get answers in writing of all the specifications that are important to you .... search the provider on her to see if there are any good or bad reviews.

Back