diy solar

diy solar

Birthing a Sunsynk, and choosing a name?

Fingers

Finally, after three and a half months, I have been told that I will get my Sunsynk inverter in two days time (yea, and pigs might fly).

Here's the question, do I have to update the bios, or configure it on line, or can I just use it straight out of the box?
I don't want to fart around with apps, phones, pc's or tablets.

What makes a Sunsynk or Deye, just the badge on the front until the bios update?

Finally, after three and a half months, I have been told that I will get my Sunsynk inverter in two days time (yea, and pigs might fly).

Here's the question, do I have to update the bios, or configure it on line, or can I just use it straight out of the box?

What makes a Sunsynk or Deye, just the badge on the front until the bios update?
you will have to request a firmware update through support, or your installer.
only possible if you have the wifi dongle installed.

it should come with the latest firmware at the date of shipping, so see no reason why you shouldnt be able to use it out of the box.

it will be a sunsynk fron the factory

firmware update through support, or your installer
I'm my installer.

Makes me wonder as there must be about five different brand names for the same inverter.
Are you sure they didn't come from one factory then shipped to different factories for a paint job and software update?

I'm my installer.

Makes me wonder as there must be about five different brand names for the same inverter.
Are you sure they didn't come from one factory then shipped to different factories for a paint job and software update?
Sunsynk is a Deye with a different paint scheme. The Firmware inside of it is based on the orginal Sol-Ark firmware but SunSynk seems to be putting more time into making the Firmware better for their customers than Deye is.

No you dont have to do anything. If you want an update down the line, submit a request here - https://www.sunsynk.org/up-grade

I'm my installer.

Sunsynk is the same as Deye but it runs a different UI firmware. These inverters got 2 separate firmware for LCD and Inverter itself. Inverter firmware is same for both Deye and Sunsynk. Sunsynk is owned by Deye

diy solar

diy solar
Back