diy solar

diy solar

Bulk LF280K

cv6cb

My EV retrofit company is offloading unused LF280K Cells. We have roughly 200 unused grade A cells we purchased from 18650 battery store over the last year.

Would prefer to sell in larger batches if possible. Would like to sell for 500 for 4 minimum.

Flexible bus bars or standard?
Manufacture date?
Excel test report?
How much for the whole lot?
Can you do truck shipping?

Flexible bus bars or standard?
Manufacture date?
Excel test report?
How much for the whole lot?
Can you do truck shipping?
Standard bus bars
I did not request the test reports
I have 280 cells unopened in 7 crates. 3 Crates manufactured 5/2022, 4 in 8/2022.
For the 280 cells we could take 30000 + shipping.
We would have to contract the shipping but that can be organized.

If I was ready for them, now. It would be a done deal.
But, they would just be in my way for the next 6 months.

If I was ready for them, now. It would be a done deal.
But, they would just be in my way for the next 6 months.
Dude, you just bought a truckload. Are you trying to corner the market, a la Randolph and Mortimer Duke?

Dude, you just bought a truckload. Are you trying to corner the market, a la Randolph and Mortimer Duke?
To complete my planned expansion. I still need 256 more cells. This deal would be perfect. If the timing was right.

Who is selling AESC cells?
18650, same place the OP bought his cells from.
Free bump @cv6cb I'm still thinking about it. I kinda like the idea of being a guinea pig for the community after all I've learned and going with the other cells I mentioned.
I'm sure @timselectric won't be able to resist these if they aren't gone in a month, two tops.

To complete my planned expansion. I still need 256 more cells. This deal would be perfect. If the timing was right.
You see this yet?

diy solar

diy solar
Back