diy solar

diy solar

Can Solar & Wind Fix Everything (e.g., Climate Change) with a battery break-through?

Cambridge Professor Right to Slam Climate ‘Scientists’ Peddling Catastrophism​

The world of climate science is in a terrible state. Riven with political activists claiming to be scientists, funded by green billionaires and state actors interested only in the Net Zero agenda, reported by blockhead mainstream journalists who believe science can be ‘settled’ – and increasingly being questioned by bored populations fed up with listening to year-after-year, decade-after-decade ‘Jim’ Dale-style claims of boiling and collapsing climates. That is why the recent paper published in Nature by Cambridge Professor Ulf Buntgen has sent shock waves through a heavily-corrupted climate scientific community. At one point, Buntgen referred to the “ongoing pseudo-scientific chase for record-breaking heatwaves and associated hydroclimatic extremes”. He argued that quasi-religious belief in, rather than the understanding of the complex causes and consequences of climate and environmental changes, “undermines academic principles”.

Professor Buntgen is not a sceptic of the idea that humans control the climate by burning hydrocarbons. It is unlikely he would be published in a major journal like Nature if he was. But he is worried about climate scientists becoming activists by failing to work from actual observations. He is also worried about activists who pretend to be scientists. An excellent example of this can be found in the recent Guardian report that portrayed some of the hysterical claims of 380 “top scientists”. Billed as the views of writers of recent International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports, a suitable response might have been ‘spot the scientist’.

The Cambridge geography professor observes that there is a thin line between the use and misuse of scientific certainty and uncertainty, “and there is evidence for strategic and selective communication of scientific information for climate action”. Where to start on this one? There is overwhelming evidence that almost any scientific finding that casts doubt on humans controlling the climate thermostat will be ignored, and if that is unsuccessful, traduced or erased from mainstream view. In extreme cases, and certainly if the findings get any publicity, it might be necessary to put a billionaire-funded ‘fact’ checker on the case. A Guardian journalist helped get a science paper, Alimonti et al, retracted from a major journal because it cast observational doubt on claims of a climate emergency. Google has banned its ads from a page showing accurate satellite temperature on the grounds of “unreliable and harmful claims” of global readings. Less than curiously, the readings from this source happen to be generally lower than those produced by heat-corrupted surface readings. The state-influenced BBC has refused to discuss any sceptical view of the anthropogenic science opinion since at least 2018. Meanwhile, a UN communications official states that the world body “owns” climate science, and the world should know it.

Protected by the political and media class, the well-funded arrogance is off the scale. Buntgen notes that activists often adopt scientific arguments as a source of “moral legitimisation” for their movements, which can be radical and destructive, rather than rational and constructive. “Unrestricted faith in scientific knowledge is, however, problematic because science is neither entitled to absolute truth nor ethical authority”, he says. The notion of science to be explanatory rather than exploratory “is a naïve overestimation that can fuel the complex field of global climate to become a dogmatic ersatz religion for the wider public”, he added.

One well known activist who frequently claims ‘the science’ to shut down sceptical debate is the BBC broadcaster Chris Packham. Last year, he presented a number of Earth programmes that attempted to link past increases in carbon dioxide to rapid rises in temperature – all in the “terror” cause of drawing links with current and upcoming climate collapse. Alas, the ‘science’ shows that over 600 million years there is little or no link between rising CO2 and temperature. But Packham perfected the art of taking imprecise proxy data from the geological record – imprecise as in a margin of error of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years – and comparing it to accurate modern measurements. You can do that of course, but the BBC should surely be under an obligation to provide space for others to dispute the suggestions. No such obligation is evident, needless to say.

Buntgen finds it “misleading” when even prominent organisations, such as the IPCC, tend to overstate scientific understanding of the rate of recent anthropogenic warming relative to the range of past natural temperature variability over 2,000 and even 125,000 years. “The quality and quantity of available climate proxy records are merely too low to allow for a robust comparison of the observed annual temperature extremes in the 21st Century against reconstructed long-term climate means of the Holocene and before”, he observes. Happily, it didn’t stop Packham working back no less than 55 million years.

Dr. Matthew Wielicki was a highly-regarded geoscientist at the University of Alabama but he left academia last year noting that American universities, “are no longer places that embrace the freedom of exchanging ideas”. He said they would “punish” those who go against the narrative. Contributing to this, he noted, was the earth science communities silence on the false ‘climate emergency’ narrative. “Members of the community routinely discuss the mental health effects of climate catastrophism but dare not speak out”, he disclosed.

For his part, Buntgen suggests that the ever-growing commingling of climate science, climate activism, climate communication and climate policy, whereby scientific insights are adopted to promote pre-determined positions, not only “creates confusion” among politicians, stakeholders and the wide public, but also “diminishes academic credibility”.

Next time you see dopey crinklies attempting to smash the Magna Carta (avid listeners of BBC Radio 4, no doubt), consider that the ubiquitous ‘Daleification’ of climate catastrophe promotion might have gone just a bit too far.

Since us non-commies understand it's just a process, we notice when the observation doesn't match the hypothesis or claim.
checkthisout, put a frog in a pot, turn up the heat slowly see what happens, not sure individual observations
are the right tool in all applications.( like global warming or co2 concentration )

but I get it, in the last 20years we have had countless tornado warnings, yet my house is still standing.:unsure:
does that mean tornado are not real?

Example: "the vaccine stops the spread"
checkthisout, this seems off topic, but are you thinking no segment of the world's population got
reduced bad outcomes from covid-19 because of the vaccines?

we notice when the observation doesn't match the hypothesis or claim.
because what you posted does not match my individual observations.
example: my older brother opted not to get the jab, he got covid-19 and ended out in ICU
on a respirator(he's 70yrs) my mom(90) got the jab and then got covid-19, she just had to
stay away from other for a few weeks.

I also got the gab and also covid-19, IMO lamest cold I ever had, only last few days.

individual observations. :unsure:

TommySr, observations are actually the best tool, unless you are one of those people who believe what they tell you on "teevee" but dont believe your lying eyes.

TommySr, if A causes B, it does not necessarily mean that B causes A and especially D.

TommySr, there is a 50% chance that you got a placebo with you c19 "vaxx". In this case count your blessings, because it does not look good for those that got the real deal. Not good at all.

Last edited:
TommySr, there is a 50% chance that you got a placebo
aenyc, if people that got the jab start dropping like flies, I'm going to hope my mom, brothers
that got the jab and sister also got the placebo, if they just can't make babies my individual observations
are not going to help.

aenyc, if people that got the jab start dropping like flies, I'm going to hope my mom, brothers
that got the jab and sister also got the placebo, if they just can't make babies my individual observations
are not going to help.

That is in fact indeed what is being predicted because guess what TommySr - the covid vaxx actually destroys your immune system
And it will be labeled as the next "plandemic".
Keep your lying eyes open TommySr

That is in fact indeed what is being predicted because guess what TommySr
aenyc, I'm hoping to grow one more arm with a hand. 🤪

if I was you I would also want all the dumbass people like me out of the way, when is predicted
really wishful thinking. :unsure:

Tommy can Elon state something that is not common knowledge such as why is he reducing stock. We might think he is doing a sales pitch. He sells solar wares.

Musk mad the wrong group of ppl mad. He controls X former Twitter which made them mad. Still censuring ppl.

His EV has not been doing so well. Henry Ford went through this too.

Musk has probably surrounded himself with wrong ppl. Back stabbers. Am sure of it.

I watched news video other night while sick. It said majority of ppl are not paying their bills and are way behind. Hmmmmm

1000000581.jpg
1000000582.jpg

1000000583.jpg

I lost 3 family to covid. They all had pneumonia and sepsis. 1 without vaccine was listed as covid death. They were given wrong treatments and 2 of them had their vaccines,. I am now the oldest member of my family. The vaccine was a lie. Sepsis can be prevented and treated. They were all put on vents and heavy sedated. Tommy surely you are aware they have admitted Covid company tied to Gates has had all funding pulled over Wuhan labs.

I didn't get covid vaccine had it 2 times. Pneumonia was worst part. It was pin pointed by cdc for certain blood types worse effects. Hence why they thought was designer virus. Several ppl had it no vaccines same as you. Cold.

WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE?

WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE?
D71, sorry for your loss, but for the grace of god go I .
I'm O- does it make a difference with covid?

I'm glad your feeling better.
while you were in bed I got 8 panels pointed at the sky :ROFLMAO:
only 8 more to go so I can run my AC

Last edited:
Reactions: D71
Thanks Tommy. I survived because stayed away from hospitals and their treatments for covid.

Quoted myself Feb 2023 link above. O is less prone to have bad reactions

""""""What most ppl also miss about Covid-19 is it is blood type specific in test after test for the reactions. Ppl with type A blood were noted time and time again by Studies to get much sicker then ppl with type O blood. I bet that is probably why there are noted different reactions. Militaries could benefit from being able to attack certain pppl more then other with biological targeting. Gain of Function was admitted in the past although that lying little twerp Fauci never directly admitted it. He, Fauci sent tax payer money for it.... Gain of Function under both Obama and Trump.

Covid and Blood type

Blood type and COVID-19?

MIT Medical answers your COVID-19 questions. Today’s topic: What’s your type? Your blood type, that is. And does it affect your risk of contracting COVID-19 or becoming seriously ill if you do?
medical.mit.edu
medical.mit.edu

""""""

The link at MIT was deleted. Not sure why it was plain simple is my guess.

IMG_6551.png
The MIT was made so someone without doctor degree could read it. That is what ppl needed for making their own decisions not a bunch of shit.

This is on Fauci s old website

IMG_6552.jpeg

They are still dishonest and should all be stripped of funding and even prosecuted. They played games with our lives Vs giving us accurate information when we needed it. They lied outright then covered tracks

Them deleting so much is why started doing screen shots to capture it. They are dishonest and bought liars.

The link at MIT was deleted. Not sure why it was plain simple is my guess.

View attachment 216627
The MIT was made so someone without doctor degree could read it. That is what ppl needed for making their own decisions not a bunch of shit.

This is on Fauci s old website

View attachment 216628

They are still dishonest and should all be stripped of funding and even prosecuted. They played games with our lives Vs giving us accurate information when we needed it. They lied outright then covered tracks

Them deleting so much is why started doing screen shots to capture it. They are dishonest and bought liars.

Not to mention they made the fucking germ in the first place.

Not to mention they made the fucking germ in the first place.
Biden admin defunded them - EcoHealth was tied to Gates as well as tax payer money going to wuhan as you said to make it …. and the Moderna vaccine has been recalled. They are sorry as hell .

Obuma knew what fauci was doing and stopped him once but he started right back at it. Playing with that shit is a mental illness like he was torturing puppies…. Ppl that hurt animals and enjoy it are crazy mf’ers to the ninth level of positive crazy and above. Look at gates and fauci. I can see them locked in cell together….awaiting tribunal trial. Nuremberg 2.0

I can’t get my family back but can hopefully read of the ppl’s demise that did it. Robert Kennedy Jr was correct in looking at originals for who got sick vs who didn’t Some of the ppl that were pro vaccine turned out be ivermectin takers too.

Fauci himself went into projects in our country telling blacks they were more prone to covid. How did Africa survive and do so well? They take lot of anti parasite and anti malaria meds in Africa. Hmmm…..

Trust the science - bs. Follow the Money. Fauci got a $1 million bonus from Israel for being best scientist while also getting paid by our military and his job. We made that shit - tax payer funds went to china. Trump was right.

Electric Van Sales In Decline​

LCV Registrations

https://www.smmt.co.uk/vehicle-data/lcv-registrations

Whilst EV car sales remain sluggish, the market for electric vans is even worse. The government’s ZEV mandate demands that 10% of van sales are electric this year, and this figure rises rapidly in the next few years.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pathway-for-zero-emission-vehicle-transition-by-2035-becomes-law

However sales of the useless things gave actually fallen this year, and only account for 4.9% of the market.

Fleetworld sum up the problem:

The Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP) said several major van makers now insist that a proportion of all vehicle orders must be electric vans in order to reflect the percentage of ZEV vehicles they are now legally required to sell – creating a dilemma for fleets that can’t go electric yet.

AFP chair Paul Hollick explained: “It’s quickly becoming a widespread practice that when a fleet wants to order a quantity of vans, manufacturers are asserting that a percentage is electric – often 10% to reflect the 2024 ZEV mandate.

“The problem is that some fleets just don’t have a role for these electric vans within their business. Their payload and range requirements mean there is no operational profile for which the electric van can be practically used, or there is no suitable charging infrastructure.”

Hollick said that the situation presented a dilemma for fleets – whether to switch to manufacturers not insisting on order quotas, to not replace existing diesel vehicles and keep operating them for longer, or to buy quota electric vans and use them for occasional lighter duties or simply park them up.

“All of these courses of action are far from ideal. Changing van supplier can be quite an arduous task for fleets, meaning that the whole van unit has to be rethought including fitting out. Hanging onto older vans that really need to be replaced means that you are likely to experience problems with reliability and has potential risk management and environmental implications.

“Lastly, it’s just not viable to buy expensive assets such as electric vans and not really use them in the operational roles where you actually need a solution.”

https://fleetworld.co.uk/zev-order-quotas-creating-dilemmas-for-van-fleet-replacements-warns-afp

I suspect we are going to see increasing numbers of imported vans, which in turn will exacerbate the problems for UK manufacturers.

Climate Change Reporters Call the End of Fossil Fuel – in the Middle of Record Demand​

“… Even though we might be seeing record high prices at the moment, and therefore record high revenue for governments, the overall trend is going to be downwards. …”

The fingerprints of climate change are all over a budget navigating an economy in transition
By climate reporter Jess Davis and climate lead Tim Leslie
Posted Sat 18 May 2024 at 5:35am

Modelling of natural disasters in different climate scenarios could see government spending increase exponentially.

Preparing for the end of the fossil fuel era
While it’s full of figures and tables, the budget also is an opportunity for the government to draw attention to things it thinks are important. And this year it highlighted an unexpected boon from record fossil fuel profits.
“Strong corporate profits, including from iron ore and coal prices in late 2023 and the very early part of 2024 exceeding those assumed in MYEFO and robust demand, contribute to an upgraded company tax outlook,” the papers say.
But it is also warning that we can’t keep relying on these profits in the future.
“Australia’s exports will be increasingly comprised of low carbon products. Over 97 per cent of Australia’s trading partners have set net zero targets,” the papers say.
Grattan Institute Energy and Climate Deputy Director Alison Reeve says Australia needs to be ready for this drop.
“As the world commits to net zero and coal, oil and gas start to decline, there should be less tax revenue coming into the government as well and that also has an effect on the budget,” she said.

Read more: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-18/federal-budget-2024-climate-hange-impacts/103847322
This in my opinion is a prime example of the fantasy world climate believers live in.

The end of fossil fuel is a fiction. The only downward pressure on fossil fuel use in Western nations is regulatory lunacy and the ongoing export of our manufacturing industry to other nations.

That fossil fuel powered manufacturing is still happening, and we are very much still using the products of a coal based economy, but because the coal and gas burning is happening in other countries, greens frantically pretend we are somehow disconnecting our economies from burning carbon based fuels.

The only question is, what will our descendants do when the coal runs out? Because it is inevitable we will burn or otherwise use every scrap of recoverable fossil fuel on the planet.

There is no chance politicians will leave fossil fuel in the ground. Even the greenest politicians ditch their alleged principles when they strike a rich source of fossil fuel. As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau once said, “No Country Would Find 173 Billion Barrels Of Oil In The Ground And Just Leave Them”

Let us hope when fossil fuel finally runs out, many centuries from now, our descendants have figured out nuclear fusion, because the next best source of carbon after we run out of coal is either limestone or mining the ocean for its CO2 content, and doing either would take a lot of energy.

TommySr, you need to start educating yourself and not parroting Svetz's alarmism.
Dont peddle catastrophism where there is none.

Instead you should worry about real chemical pollution, bioengineering and geoengineering. These are actual REAL problems.

Cambridge Professor Right to Slam Climate ‘Scientists’ Peddling Catastrophism​

The world of climate science is in a terrible state. Riven with political activists claiming to be scientists, funded by green billionaires and state actors interested only in the Net Zero agenda, reported by blockhead mainstream journalists who believe science can be ‘settled’ – and increasingly being questioned by bored populations fed up with listening to year-after-year, decade-after-decade ‘Jim’ Dale-style claims of boiling and collapsing climates. That is why the recent paper published in Nature by Cambridge Professor Ulf Buntgen has sent shock waves through a heavily-corrupted climate scientific community. At one point, Buntgen referred to the “ongoing pseudo-scientific chase for record-breaking heatwaves and associated hydroclimatic extremes”. He argued that quasi-religious belief in, rather than the understanding of the complex causes and consequences of climate and environmental changes, “undermines academic principles”.

Professor Buntgen is not a sceptic of the idea that humans control the climate by burning hydrocarbons. It is unlikely he would be published in a major journal like Nature if he was. But he is worried about climate scientists becoming activists by failing to work from actual observations. He is also worried about activists who pretend to be scientists. An excellent example of this can be found in the recent Guardian report that portrayed some of the hysterical claims of 380 “top scientists”. Billed as the views of writers of recent International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports, a suitable response might have been ‘spot the scientist’.

The Cambridge geography professor observes that there is a thin line between the use and misuse of scientific certainty and uncertainty, “and there is evidence for strategic and selective communication of scientific information for climate action”. Where to start on this one? There is overwhelming evidence that almost any scientific finding that casts doubt on humans controlling the climate thermostat will be ignored, and if that is unsuccessful, traduced or erased from mainstream view. In extreme cases, and certainly if the findings get any publicity, it might be necessary to put a billionaire-funded ‘fact’ checker on the case. A Guardian journalist helped get a science paper, Alimonti et al, retracted from a major journal because it cast observational doubt on claims of a climate emergency. Google has banned its ads from a page showing accurate satellite temperature on the grounds of “unreliable and harmful claims” of global readings. Less than curiously, the readings from this source happen to be generally lower than those produced by heat-corrupted surface readings. The state-influenced BBC has refused to discuss any sceptical view of the anthropogenic science opinion since at least 2018. Meanwhile, a UN communications official states that the world body “owns” climate science, and the world should know it.

Protected by the political and media class, the well-funded arrogance is off the scale. Buntgen notes that activists often adopt scientific arguments as a source of “moral legitimisation” for their movements, which can be radical and destructive, rather than rational and constructive. “Unrestricted faith in scientific knowledge is, however, problematic because science is neither entitled to absolute truth nor ethical authority”, he says. The notion of science to be explanatory rather than exploratory “is a naïve overestimation that can fuel the complex field of global climate to become a dogmatic ersatz religion for the wider public”, he added.

One well known activist who frequently claims ‘the science’ to shut down sceptical debate is the BBC broadcaster Chris Packham. Last year, he presented a number of Earth programmes that attempted to link past increases in carbon dioxide to rapid rises in temperature – all in the “terror” cause of drawing links with current and upcoming climate collapse. Alas, the ‘science’ shows that over 600 million years there is little or no link between rising CO2 and temperature. But Packham perfected the art of taking imprecise proxy data from the geological record – imprecise as in a margin of error of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years – and comparing it to accurate modern measurements. You can do that of course, but the BBC should surely be under an obligation to provide space for others to dispute the suggestions. No such obligation is evident, needless to say.

Buntgen finds it “misleading” when even prominent organisations, such as the IPCC, tend to overstate scientific understanding of the rate of recent anthropogenic warming relative to the range of past natural temperature variability over 2,000 and even 125,000 years. “The quality and quantity of available climate proxy records are merely too low to allow for a robust comparison of the observed annual temperature extremes in the 21st Century against reconstructed long-term climate means of the Holocene and before”, he observes. Happily, it didn’t stop Packham working back no less than 55 million years.

Dr. Matthew Wielicki was a highly-regarded geoscientist at the University of Alabama but he left academia last year noting that American universities, “are no longer places that embrace the freedom of exchanging ideas”. He said they would “punish” those who go against the narrative. Contributing to this, he noted, was the earth science communities silence on the false ‘climate emergency’ narrative. “Members of the community routinely discuss the mental health effects of climate catastrophism but dare not speak out”, he disclosed.

For his part, Buntgen suggests that the ever-growing commingling of climate science, climate activism, climate communication and climate policy, whereby scientific insights are adopted to promote pre-determined positions, not only “creates confusion” among politicians, stakeholders and the wide public, but also “diminishes academic credibility”.

Next time you see dopey crinklies attempting to smash the Magna Carta (avid listeners of BBC Radio 4, no doubt), consider that the ubiquitous ‘Daleification’ of climate catastrophe promotion might have gone just a bit too far.

Instead you should worry about real chemical pollution, bioengineering and geoengineering. These are actual REAL problems.
aenyc, you need to keep your head on a swivel

kind of like the frog in water thing, it's the problems you don't see that can put you on your ass.

diy solar

diy solar
Back