diy solar

diy solar

Couldn't help myself but come on the form big fan of will prowse I cannot believe what just happened with the batteries he was opening up

You mean the Riuxu batteries? Deception is common practice in China business, even the Chinese nationals admit it.

Yes that video has made me very skeptical of going Lithium for my 4x4 and my van. We don’t get the same Batteries in Australia that will tests. But I’m sure outcomes would be very similar.

That battery was sent to him by a follower NOT the company, he states such in the video.
The battery was sent from a random customer of ruixu, not a follower. It was a defective unit and ruixu did not want to send it back to their headquarters in China. Ruixu asked me to accept it (shipping it to me) and figure out what was wrong with it. I accepted and made a video out of it. They have been shipping these downgraded units to quite a few customers. I was not expecting the first battery they sent me eight months ago to be practically a different battery. Not cool.

The battery was sent from a random customer of ruixu, not a follower. It was a defective unit and ruixu did not want to send it back to their headquarters in China. Ruixu asked me to accept it (shipping it to me) and figure out what was wrong with it. I accepted and made a video out of it. They have been shipping these downgraded units to quite a few customers. I was not expecting the first battery they sent me eight months ago to be practically a different battery. Not cool.
Any idea when this battery was shipped to the original customer? I emailed Rachel and she claims the change was made in September so my batteries purchased in August are of the original design and have the larger isolated BMS. I'm skeptical.

Yes that video has made me very skeptical of going Lithium for my 4x4 and my van. We don’t get the same Batteries in Australia that will tests. But I’m sure outcomes would be very similar.
Hi RobbieD - if you want to go Lithium look up Allspark - they are even warranted under the bonnet. They are a bit above average price but not much. Read lots of great great reviews.
Regards

Any idea when this battery was shipped to the original customer? I emailed Rachel and she claims the change was made in September so my batteries purchased in August are of the original design and have the larger isolated BMS. I'm skeptical.

I bought one in September and it was the bogus BMS model. Beware of anything Ruixu Rachel says. After admitting the discovery of the bogus BMS made many problems for Ruixu it wouldn’t be a surprise if shills and fake good reviews become common.

I Off Road a LOT, and you *Might* want to rethink the off road battery thing...
I'm not on the roll bar a lot like rock racers are, but for me it's flooded, serviceable Lead/Acid.
Just too cheap and give up power readily, too forgiving & easy to work with.

I'm going lithium in about everything else, with the exception of my dedicated 4x4s.
I just buy the industrial/rough service batteries on sale at the farm store and beat the living crap out of them...
Not let me down.... Yet....

As a
I Off Road a LOT, and you *Might* want to rethink the off road battery thing...
I'm not on the roll bar a lot like rock racers are, but for me it's flooded, serviceable Lead/Acid.
Just too cheap and give up power readily, too forgiving & easy to work with.
As a starter battery yes agree, but a a 2nd battery for everything lead acid does not last. Not made for long term cycling

Back