diy solar

diy solar

Cylindrical cells 100AH

They are performing well, I have only done 9 cycles, most of the days only 5% draining them in the night and refilling during the day, as it is a RV that we only use occasionally.
Porque escogiste este formato, sobre otros más populares?

take a look in my previous messages to the picture of my battery, it fit perfectly under the seat
Ah Piloto, Instale el otro dia una bateria de arranque lifepo4 para un Rotax Engine. Feliz el Piloto

Interested in these cylindrical cells for another project (50Ah).

Interested in any feedback from those who have purchased these BEIAN cylindrical LiFePO4 cells (either about just best to deal with the vendor, issues to be cautious about, etc…).

Interested in these cylindrical cells for another project (50Ah).

Interested in any feedback from those who have purchased these BEIAN cylindrical LiFePO4 cells (either about just best to deal with the vendor, issues to be cautious about, etc…).
I am using the cells for one year now, and they are performing very well, I would buy them again.
Regarding the vendor, Trigger Mao will help you, they are serious no problem with the cells.

I am using the cells for one year now, and they are performing very well, I would buy them again.
Regarding the vendor, Trigger Mao will help you, they are serious no problem with the cells.
Thanks. Is Trigger Mao the vendor or the manfaturer?

Do you have a link?

Thanks. Is Trigger Mao the vendor or the manfaturer?

Do you have a link?
they are manufacturers, Tiger Mao is the contact person to sell you the cells
tiger@lithiumpro.com

Back