diy solar

diy solar

Daly BMS CAN

Nithyaa

The BMS is Daly Sart BMS 13S 48V 60A. While I seem to get flawless readings from both Bluetooth and RS485, I am not able to get CAN data. Should there be any switching of protocol done? or something else. My MCP2515 usually works with most BMS. I even tried using Waveshare's Can Analyzer, yet to resolution.
How do I fetch the CAN data

Hello Nithyaa, can you help me with RS485 communication ? This is done on your project ? I try build DIY battery, and have problem with communication.

Hello Nithyaa, can you help me with RS485 communication ? This is done on your project ? I try build DIY battery, and have problem with communication.
Can you do a measurment on your Daly CAN/RS485 port ? Do you have any voltages ?

Yes definitely, Kuniarz. Do you have the RS485 reader with you?

Hi. Does anyone know about protocol which can contorl the MOS charge and MOS discharge by CAN. So I want to send a command to chage MOS FET using CAN MCP2515 with Arduino board. pls tell me. Thanks

Back