diy solar

diy solar

DEI

Still think it is gun violence? There is a ppl problem.

Its is kids like this that end up with guns........

It never was a gun problem, ever. (I'm sure there are cases of a firing pin malfunctioning or some other accidental misfire but that's irrelevant in this discussion).

It's 100% a ppl problem.

I've had a pistol within arms reach of my bed for years, it hasn't shot me or anyone else, neither has the long rifle in another location, hell even the shots stayed in the shotgun; unless the trigger is pulled.

Now there was this one time I was shooting cans with the pellet gun in my early teens and my younger brother thought it was funny to hide in the bushes and throw a football at the cans after I would stack them up and walk back down the yard to shoot them... I warned him after the 2nd time not to do it again; 7 pumps later I told him he better run... Still can't believe I hit him at about 50', I can still picture him limping down the yard with a pellet hanging out of his ankle screaming bloody murder and me running like hell for our fort in the woods... I got my ass beat when my Dad caught me, my brother had a nice scar and it's a great story we both still tell and laugh over to this day. I suppose that was considered gun violence.

Looking like DEI scored another win taking out, Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Hmmmm Was the Local Harbor Pilot not on board

IMG_5743.jpeg
Glad they are all safe for crew …. To bad about workers on bridge and drivers in cars… f’ them. Biden said he might drop by if gets a moment.

Ohio maui baltimore.

Maybe we ought not let the CIA- Criminals In America get away with attacking and murdering Russian Civilians?

Interesting video but don’t see the cargo ship.

I seen the official video….. hmmmm those cargo ships are heavy as mf’er. So…. Even this video is bs. The first videos showed cargo ship dark lost power. The power came back on black smoke rolls then it died then back on slammed bridge.

This is why conspiracies get floated our main stream media screws with origin videos
Original video from different angle. Watch smoke roll out as it runs into bridge.

This is why you get so many conspiracies. Ppl wanting clicks. The govt and main stream media are the fuckers doing it.

Look up puff daddy sex trafficking no shit. Look up attack in russia no shit. Biden is a thug

Looking like DEI scored another win taking out, Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. Hmmmm Was the Local Harbor Pilot not on board
That's what I was wondering .... Also seems like a large ship like that should be moved in and out of the harbor with tugs instead of under their own power.

That's what I was wondering .... Also seems like a large ship like that should be moved in and out of the harbor with tugs instead of under their own power.
They have port pilots - harbor masters whatever they call them now. It being Baltimore probably DEI That last video shows what probably happened when ship powered back up could see black smoke roll from stack like throttle was still wide open. Then it lurched back in opposite direction which it had safely floated by when dead and then powered into - hit the bridge when restarted. Last link shows origin video.

Cgi ai hell it might be bs and they bridge was sabotaged. Not being able to trust out CIA controlled news media who knows. That last video was different camera angle. The news is just showing it as ooooopppppsss hit the bridge. They are sorry as hell for doing that type news reporting. They did same shit with 9-11…. different versions different reporting then deletions.

When was stationed in Israel knew what happened then watch news run bs stories. A lot of the time when training accidents were reported it was shit gone bad. Our govt media are bunch of Fucking liars. Been that way since 1920 or so. Lot of GLOBAL bad stuff went on in early 1900’s. It is not something new - right now. Centuries.

The ship is Singapore flagged. Think India's crew were onboard but dutch leased or some country can’t recall. They’ll probably change that too.

The crew should be locked up and guilt determined. They killed lot of ppl. That bridge will be very expensive.

IMG_5745.jpeg

They have port pilots - harbor masters whatever they call them now. It being Baltimore probably DEI That last video shows what probably happened when ship powered back up could see black smoke roll from stack like throttle was still wide open. Then it lurched back in opposite direction which it had safely floated by when dead and then powered into - hit the bridge when restarted. Last link shows origin video.

Cgi ai hell it might be bs and they bridge was sabotaged. Not being able to trust out CIA controlled news media who knows. That last video was different camera angle. The news is just showing it as ooooopppppsss hit the bridge. They are sorry as hell for doing that type news reporting. They did same shit with 9-11…. different versions different reporting then deletions.

When was stationed in Israel knew what happened then watch news run bs stories. A lot of the time when training accidents were reported it was shit gone bad. Our govt media are bunch of Fucking liars. Been that way since 1920 or so. Lot of GLOBAL bad stuff went on in early 1900’s. It is not something new - right now. Centuries.

The ship is Singapore flagged. Think India's crew were onboard but dutch leased or some country can’t recall. They’ll probably change that too.

The crew should be locked up and guilt determined. They killed lot of ppl. That bridge will be very expensive.

View attachment 204980
It looked to me like when they initially lost power they were going to float out of harms way .... then it powered back up and ran into the bridge.
There's a LOT of really strange things surrounding the reporting .... which leads a person to believe there is more to the story. It's very strange that they somehow have the names of every one except the crew and pilot.

Large ships I was on always had a harbor pilot come on board and took over navigation ...... he directed tug boats that did most of the maneuvering.
When we came into San Francisco bay, we did go under the Golden Gate Bridge under our own power.
I have o idea what the norm was in that harbor .... maybe things are different in a harbor with so many cargo ships coming and going?

It looked to me like when they initially lost power they were going to float out of harms way .... then it powered back up and ran into the bridge.
There's a LOT of really strange things surrounding the reporting .... which leads a person to believe there is more to the story. It's very strange that they somehow have the names of every one except the crew and pilot.
It appears to me that they dropped an anchor then shoved it into reverse, big mistake.
Large ships I was on always had a harbor pilot come on board and took over navigation ...... he directed tug boats that did most of the maneuvering.
When we came into San Francisco bay, we did go under the Golden Gate Bridge under our own power.
I have o idea what the norm was in that harbor .... maybe things are different in a harbor with so many cargo ships coming and going?

Here's a guy some some good technical knowledge of this ship ..... but, he jumps to some conclusions at the end that are impossible for him to know.
From what he says, there are very few redundant systems on this type ship ..... I think the key thing will be to determine what caused the power outage.

Here's a guy some some good technical knowledge of this ship ..... but, he jumps to some conclusions at the end that are impossible for him to know.
From what he says, there are very few redundant systems on this type ship ..... I think the key thing will be to determine what caused the power outage.

A dock worker claimed that it was having electrical issues during the two days it was docked.

I buy all of it except maybe the very last part. Just as you pointed out. I can hardly believe the crew - company has not been charged for the deaths caused by this incident.

Those ships are huge lot of weight so minor bump is huge damage. The first video showed smoke rolling out of stack before it hit bridge so it had momentum. India is exploited for cheap labor. They have our population plus over another billion ppl.

We have a lot of ppl from India in our nuke industry…here - due to lower wages. Some are smart some are not….I was always opinion need the best in nuke plants. If not it is accident waiting to happen. He - video guy is 100% right even transportation companies like bus - airlines - railroads are cheap as hell…here… remember Ohio train derailment. Train derailments happen way more then they should….lack of maintenance I have no doubt the ship has sloppy - lacking required maintenance. We have neglected all our aging infrastructure… we keep giving money to place like Israel Ukraine and other vs spending here on ourselves. 3rd World Shit hole bound.

I have no doubt Biden admin will put the cost on USA tax payers for replacement bridge. They need go at it like crazy cleaning up.

I feel sorry for ppl that died.

I bet the new bridge will be a replacement name. “Saint Floyd of Fentanyl Bridge.”

When there is shitty maintenance and no over sight then it will only get worse.

A dock worker claimed that it was having electrical issues during the two days it was docked.
Seems like they should have been forced to use tugs to get them out of the harbor if that's true ..... Guess we should be blaming it all on Biden and boot edge edge like they would be if Trump was pres.

Reactions: D71
Seems like they should have been forced to use tugs to get them out of the harbor if that's true ..... Guess we should be blaming it all on Biden and boot edge edge like they would be if Trump was pres.
That transportation prick blamed it on racism.

Back