diy solar

diy solar

Delta Pro: I’m interested in Will’s battery bank and solar setup he is using to keep his Delta Pro setup charged.

Gertech

Delta Pro: I’m interested in getting more information on Will’s battery bank and solar setup he is using to keep his Delta Pro setup charged. In his video it sounded like he is using both a rack mounted battery system and a 1200 watt Solar array to keep the delta pro charged. Does anyone know how this setup is wired?

Delta Pro: I’m interested in getting more information on Will’s battery bank and solar setup he is using to keep his Delta Pro setup charged. In his video it sounded like he is using both a rack mounted battery system and a 1200 watt Solar array to keep the delta pro charged. Does anyone know how this setup is wired?
Not currently cycling them, but when I did I would have 3x 350W panels in series. It is difficult to max out their input considering the voltage is limited to 150V

Not currently cycling them, but when I did I would have 3x 350W panels in series. It is difficult to max out their input considering the voltage is limited to 150V
In your long term DP review you mentioned something about using the rack mounted batteries to charge the extra DP batteries in addition to using the solar panels to charged the Delta Pros. I was wondering how you had the batteries setup for charging? Thanks

Back