diy solar

diy solar

Dirty Panels

LanduytG

Solar Enthusiast
Pulled my 5th wheel out of the shed today to clean it up so we can go camping. It had not been out for over a 1-1/2 years. All my LiFePo4 batteries were at 50%, just were they were when I shut them. Got all the solar turned on and charging like a champ. I have 1000 watts of panels and with the panels so dirty it still put out 735 watts. I love solar for bonodocking. With 1120 aH of battery and 1000 watts of solar we never have to worry. I do think I'm going to swap out to 435 watt panels just for a little extra power.

Pulled my 5th wheel out of the shed today to clean it up so we can go camping. It had not been out for over a 1-1/2 years. All my LiFePo4 batteries were at 50%, just were they were when I shut them. Got all the solar turned on and charging like a champ. I have 1000 watts of panels and with the panels so dirty it still put out 735 watts. I love solar for bonodocking. With 1120 aH of battery and 1000 watts of solar we never have to worry. I do think I'm going to swap out to 435 watt panels just for a little extra power.

Very glad you're happy, but I've never heard of bonodocking, and it sounds really dirty. Bono would likely not approve... :p

diy solar

diy solar
Back