diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

If you believe that, I really don't know, you could try inecting (or snorting) disinfectant or shine UV light inside your body I guess?
LOL… statements that Trump never made…. That’s ok babe…. Your day is coming, get your life in order, I can’t imagine how it feels to be living on egg shells knowing any second that clot could break free and you’ll do a spinner and it’ll all be over…. Keep making false statements about what was said and I’m sure the day will come even sooner, that stress can’t be good… go relax, go outside and play.. while you’re still here and can.1675700418912.png

LOL… statements that Trump never made…. That’s ok babe…. Your day is coming, get your life in order, I can’t imagine how it feels to be living on egg shells knowing any second that clot could break free and you’ll do a spinner and it’ll all be over…. Keep making false statements about what was said and I’m sure the day will come even sooner, that stress can’t be good… go relax, go outside and play.. while you’re still here and can.View attachment 133563

If you believe that, I really don't know, you could try inecting (or snorting) disinfectant or shine UV light inside your body I guess?
The next solution Will they get EUA too or eat just green m&m

Attachments

• 05154C18-DF5D-498F-9A51-2D0FDEE48BF1.jpeg
    05154C18-DF5D-498F-9A51-2D0FDEE48BF1.jpeg
    884.5 KB · Views: 1
Wow you sure gave up on the MRNA red herring quickly once FACTS were presented… does it get hard keeping up on all the fakery you sheep spew?
61R3RmgiCEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

So typical, you’re just tossing shit at the wall now hoping something will stick… have a nice day, don’t over exert yourself… today could be the day…… Fauci Sauce, the gift that keeps on giving, making the world a smarter place one stroke at a time. ?

It’s ok, us pure bloods don’t blame you all for not being fully informed…. Just please don’t breath near us, sheddings a real thing. (search engine it).
I was wondering when one of the Pureblood nut jobs were going to post on here. Are you one of them that would refuse a blood transfusion from a vaccinated donor?

Sorry snowflake! I am sure I offended you and other tRump Humpers....too bad.
No one is offended, only the uneducated have to resort to ad hominem attacks… besides, we have no reason to, we’re making it to retirement. ?

So typical, you’re just tossing shit at the wall now hoping something will stick… have a nice day, don’t over exert yourself… today could be the day…… Fauci Sauce, the gift that keeps on giving, making the world a smarter place one stroke at a time. ?
You brought up sheep, so I responded. Can't handle it?

It’s ok, us pure bloods don’t blame you all for not being fully informed…. Just please don’t breath near us, sheddings a real thing. (search engine it).

Try opening your mind, not the tv guide!!

Good video but if it takes longer for them to watch then to have 30 seconds of sex it is off the table. They only need 30 seconds.... less then a Minute Man ?

Good video but if it takes longer for them to watch then to have 30 seconds of sex it is off the table.
No it isn't, it hints at the hold large corporations have in the for profit news media, but that could be easily extended for all advertising and claim that if it advertised it is false. You still have to prove that the vaccine is poison as she falsely claimed.

For some one who suggest to be an independent thinker, you are rather gullible.

So...stopped posting on your main screen name again and are going with this one again?
I am me. Only me. I live in all the empty space between your ears. I have yet to find a brain....

No it isn't, it hints at the hold large corporations have in the for profit news media, but that could be easily extended for all advertising and claim that if it advertised it is false. You still have to prove that the vaccine is poison as she falsely claimed.

For some one who suggest to be an independent thinker, you are rather gullible.
The gullible let over $5 trillion USA dollars be spent. What country are you in?

diy solar

diy solar
Back