diy solar

diy solar

Don’t buy fromShawn Best on AliExpress!!!

CVEY

I thought I would report back on the JBD 150a I purchased from Ali Express from “Shawn Best”. This has turned out to be a horrible experience. The first BMS locked up somehow, and I could not unlock the software no matter what I did. The support from “Shawn Best” was “the worst”. After some back and worth, I agreed to pay for a second BMS at a slightly discounted rate, as it isn’t worth it to send back for repair (shipping cost is too much). This one was defective right out of the box. Shawn Best had me verify wiring, claimed that I didn’t have the B- connected and then entered a claim on my behalf, editing the pictures so that they showed that B- was not connected. I have received no refund and no service. I would not buy from Shawn Best again and I will be posting my experience on a different post here to warn others. As far as the JBD 150a, it was great while it was working. I don’t know if my experience is typical and I really wanted the 150a to work as I loved the Bluetooth and the current draw was just right for me. I am not sure what I will buy next.

Such a supplier should be posted on the board of shame, in very large letters, so that he could not deceive anyone else here on this forum!
Do we have such a topic?
What a disgrace!

Such a supplier should be posted on the board of shame, in very large letters, so that he could not deceive anyone else here on this forum!
Do we have such a topic?
What a disgrace!
I wish there was a topic for this. I'd put solaris-shop.com on it.

Back