diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

I will take the loss. Is this the same story where Hunter allegedly dropped off his computer to a blind computer repairman who claims to have seen something and given it to rudy g/

It's NOT allegedly any more .... Even the New York Times has admitted the authenticity of the laptop and the emails ..... do you guys live under a rock?
Guess you were so busy trying to find holes in that study that you missed those posts.

You are the Twitter hound .... it's my understanding that they have published the names of the 50 intelligence officials over there who all signed the false letter.

It's NOT allegedly any more .... Even the New York Times has admitted the authenticity of the laptop and the emails ..... do you guys live under a rock?
I do purposefully avoid any headline with his name. Great to see you are a big NYT fan now. I am sure you are mischaracterizing things but I could not care less about Hunter. Wake me when he becomes an advisor to the president or is placed in charge of the middle east peace process.

I do purposefully avoid any headline with his name. Great to see you are a big NYT fan now. I am sure you are mischaracterizing things but I could not care less about Hunter. Wake me when he becomes an advisor to the president or is placed in charge of the middle east peace process.
I realize that some people like to keep their head in the sand so they don't see things they don't like.

What EXACTLY have I said that isn't accurate that you guys are so worked?
Many thing, you also said Trump lowered unemployment, the fact is that he left office with higher unemployment then when he came to office and you refused to admit you were wrong for months.

The vaccines work, they are safe and we are going to need yearly boosters.

I realize that some people like to keep their head in the sand so they don't see things they don't like.
After you denying that Trump left office with higher unemployment then when he came to office, have you considered that you could be the one with your head in the sand?

Well my Twitter is set up on medical issues and medical research. I can't be an expert in all fields like you.

I just read the NYT article. Have you?

It says the emails appear to have come from the hard drive. It says that some people with knowledge authenticated some of the emails. It doesnt sound like everything has been authenticated. It is not clear to me who authenticated them.

The contents of the emails they quote do not sound particularly problematic. Sounds messy but hunter as not been a good dude. it od course says nothing about intelligence officers or conspiracies.

Biden sr is staying away from the investigation (unlike Trump). If there was a deep state he would have killed it. You never seem to recognize your logical inconsistencies.

Anyway, let it work through the courts.

Well my Twitter is set up on medical issues and medical research. I can't be an expert in all fields like you.

I just read the NYT article. Have you?

It says the emails appear to have come from the hard drive. It says that some people with knowledge authenticated some of the emails. It doesnt sound like everything has been authenticated. It is not clear to me who authenticated them.

The contents of the emails they quote do not sound particularly problematic. Sounds messy but hunter as not been a good dude. it od course says nothing about intelligence officers or conspiracies.

Biden sr is staying away from the investigation (unlike Trump). If there was a deep state he would have killed it. You never seem to recognize your logical inconsistencies.

Anyway, let it work through the courts.
Evidence has been presented to a grand jury and most people think he is going to be indicted .... guess we'll see where it goes ..... well .... some of us will anyway.

Evidence has been presented to a grand jury and most people think he is going to be indicted .... guess we'll see where it goes ..... well .... some of us will anyway.
Right so what you so worked up about then?

Indicted for what exactly? Do you even know what the case is about? Indicted for having a laptop? It doesn't sound like he violated the foreign agent laws. Maybe but that is a really long reacdh.

Right so what you so worked up about then?

Indicted for what exactly? Do you even know what the case is about? Indicted for having a laptop? It doesn't sound like he violated the foreign agent laws. Maybe but that is a really long reacdh.

I'm not worked up .... I'm happy that some of these things are finally seeing the light of day .... a couple years late.
Durham does seem to be quite the bull dog .... his is slowly showing how the whole Russia collusion thing was in Hillary's camp. As usual .... they were trying to claim someone else was guilty of what they were doing.

I don't know the detail of the charges .... guess we'll find out if the indictment is issued.

I'm not worked up .... I'm happy that some of these things are finally seeing the light of day .... a couple years late.
Durham does seem to be quite the bull dog .... his is slowly showing how the whole Russia collusion thing was in Hillary's camp. As usual .... they were trying to claim someone else was guilty of what they were doing.

I don't know the detail of the charges .... guess we'll find out if the indictment is issued.
That is total BS. He isn't showing that at all. You still haven't answered. What did Hunter do? Unlawfully submit a laptop to a blind repair person?

You guys are in such a damn conspiracy-feeding frenzy you can't see the forest through the trees. The fact that you now need to go look up what charges could be brought against Hunter shows you are so caught up in the BS you have no idea what is going on.

I am sure your understanding of the law equates your understanding of basic medical science. Talk out your ass is all you do.

You guys are in such a damn conspiracy-feeding frenzy you can't see the forest through the trees. The fact that you now need to go look up what charges could be brought against Hunter shows you are so caught up in the BS you have no idea what is going on.
Do I need to say it s l o w l y? He is under grand jury investigation ..... I don't know what all the charges are? Probably tax evasion and other things.

Do I need to say it s l o w l y? He is under grand jury investigation ..... I don't know what all the charges are? Probably tax evasion and other things.
The NYT identifies possible charges. Maybe you should have read it before lecturing everyone here about it. Who does that? Do you know procedurally how a grand jury comes to be? Of course not. you know nothing.

I'm sure they are discussing it on Twitter if you want to look it up.
I already know Bob. I knew long before what was going on which is why I didn't bother to even read this latest garbage. WHO CARES/

The NYT identifies possible charges. Maybe you should have read it before lecturing everyone here about it. Who does that? Do you know procedurally how a grand jury comes to be? Of course not. you know nothing.
Laugh away. Keep giving them clicks and repeating lies about things you don't understand. Deep State about Hunter Biden. Good grief.

I already know Bob. I knew long before what was going on which is why I didn't bother to even read this latest garbage. WHO CARES/
You're awfully upset about it for someone who doesn't care .... I think you need to get a grip. If you know what the charges are why don't you just tell us. I was planning on just waiting to see what he is indicted on.

I'm sure they are discussing it on Twitter if you want to look it up.
So within 36 hours you have come on here and made misstatements about what a medical study said and what a NYT article said. YOU HAD NOT READ EITER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're awfully upset about it for someone who doesn't care .... I think you need to get a grip. If you know what the charges are why don't you just tell us. I was planning on just waiting to see what he is indicted on.
I am upset about you and your constant stream of lies.

So within 36 hours you have come on here and made misstatements about what a medical study said and what a NYT article said. YOU HAD NOT READ EITER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I quoted what the study said .... so are you saying the people in the study were not telling the truth?

diy solar

diy solar
Back