diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Just another thought about you guys who are searching and finding the low hanging fruit your browser wants you to find ... and then mistakenly think you know the truth.
Haven't you ever wondered why if you do a search for Home Depot .... maybe Walmart, Lowes, and Target show up on the list ahead of the Home Depot website. This is a simple example of your browser leading you to what it wants you to find .... in some cases there are things you will never find .... and it is only the tip of the iceberg you are seeing.

If you find a browser where you search for Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Chick Fila, Hobby Lobby and those companies web pages are at the top of the list you may have found a decent browser ... now, in your search for the truth, use several of THOSE browsers.

If you are REALLY searching for the truth instead of a narrative, you will find the analysis of ALL the Ivermectin studies ... not just the ones your browser wants you to find.

But ... be careful what you search for or if you don't want to be added to a list .... but that's a whole other thing.

Last edited:
Again .... instead of doing a lazy search that is going to find the results you want ...... go back and look at my previous posts on Ivermectin .... and the link to the analysis of around 100 studies ... the vast majority of which showed high efficacy.
I told you, I want ivermectin to work (sadly it doesn't) but you keep falsely asserting that I am the one who is finding the results that I want. Any idea how crazy that sounds?

For your conspiracy theory to be true, the fast majority of medical professionals all around the world would have to be in on the conspiracy and keep it secret, instead we find just a handful of contrarians. The vaccines work, they are far safer than getting covid itself, which has killed millions of people. How many people have died from the mRNA vaccines? A link would be helpful.

You didn't speak out against the "Nuremberg trials", so I assume you agree to hang the fast majority of healthcare professionals who advocated for the vaccines like so many other nutters.

Just another thought about you guys who are searching and finding the low hanging fruit your browser wants you to find ... and then mistakenly think you know the truth.
Haven't you ever wondered why if you do a search for Home Depot .... maybe Walmart, Lowes, and Target show up on the list ahead of the Home Depot website. This is a simple example of your browser leading you to what it wants you to find .... in some cases there are things you will never find .... and it is only the tip of the iceberg you are seeing.

If you find a browser where you search for Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Chick Fila, Hobby Lobby and those companies web pages are at the top of the list you may have found a decent browser ... now, in your search for the truth, use several of THOSE browsers.

If you are REALLY searching for the truth instead of a narrative, you will find the analysis of ALL the Ivermectin studies ... not just the ones your browser wants you to find.

But ... be careful what you search for or if you don't want to be added to a list .... but that's a whole other thing.
Try clearing your browser cage, cookies etc.

I told you, I want ivermectin to work (sadly it doesn't) but you keep falsely asserting that I am the one who is finding the results that I want. Any idea how crazy that sounds?

For your conspiracy theory to be true, the fast majority of medical professionals all around the world would have to be in on the conspiracy and keep it secret, instead we find just a handful of contrarians. The vaccines work, they are far safer than getting covid itself, which has killed millions of people. How many people have died from the mRNA vaccines? A link would be helpful.

You didn't speak out against the "Nuremberg trials", so I assume you agree to hang the fast majority of healthcare professionals who advocated for the vaccines like so many other nutters.
Apparently you are still in denial about the analysis of around 100 Ivermectin studies I have posted about ... and actually posted the analysis.
You seem to simply be unable to search for the truth about ivermectin and are happy with the low hanging fruit your browser has provided you with. I simply don't believe you when you say you want it to work.

Apparently you are still in denial about the analysis of around 100 Ivermectin studies I have posted about ... and actually posted the analysis.
You seem to simply be unable to search for the truth about ivermectin and are happy with the low hanging fruit your browser has provided you with. I simply don't believe you when you say you want it to work.
If you REALLY tried to find the truth about Ivermectin .... and haven't found the analysis of ALL the studies on your own .... you are not really searching for the truth, or the browser you use is preventing you from finding it.

It is ok that you don't believe me, I believe you are a nutter who wants to hang scientists for publishing their findings, does that change anything?

I just had my fifth dose and I am not wearing a mask for quite some time, because every one in this part of the world who wants to get vaccinated, is vaccinated. If you prefer to take a livestock dewormer instead for covid, that is fine with me, your body, your choice. There are too many conspiracy nutters in this world anyway..

It is ok that you don't believe me, I believe you are a nutter who wants to hang scientists for publishing their findings, does that change anything?

I just had my fifth dose and I am not wearing a mask for quite some time, because every one in this part of the world who wants to get vaccinated, is vaccinated. If you prefer to take a livestock dewormer instead for covid, that is fine with me, your body, your choice. There are too many conspiracy nutters in this world anyway..
Ahhh .... so, you ARE just too lazy to search for the truth and would rather wallow in your own bigotry ... I've wasted too much time on you.

It does work, not only from personal experience but also shown in videos Dr John Campell had on Youtube regarding Mexico and India which may have been scrubbed. I knew about Ivermectin a year before it became mainstream. Usage does require other components to be effective such a Vit D and C, Zinc and other supplements.

It does work, not only from personal experience but also shown in videos Dr John Campell had on Youtube regarding Mexico and India which may have been scrubbed. I knew about Ivermectin a year before it became mainstream. Usage does require other components to be effective such a Vit D and C, Zinc and other supplements.

Dr John Campell is not a doctor.

No Bob, I did search for the truth, sadly you didn't.
You have only searched for cherry picked studies that support your view point .... have you EVEN TRIED to find the analysis of ALL ivermectin studies .... which reveals the truth .... I don't think you are really interested in doing that ... only in promoting an erroneous narrative.
I'm just sick and tired of guys like you who pretend to be following the science but in reality are corrupting science and attempting to vilify those who really are interested in the truth.

He isn't, he was a nurse, a nurse instructor and an academic. The data he provides is from official sources and studies.

You can choose to ignore the data he provides. Facts are facts, no different than one needs to generate enough solar power everyday to cover loads. That is a fact, we know it is true. Same with the data he provides, it is factual, not made up fantasy such as the comment above by another member of 400 Republicans dying from Covid everyday which is made up conjecture.

Ozark is just a misinformed sheep ..... you are knowingly trying to suppress the truth and should be on the list not to be forgiven when all the truth is out. There are suddenly calls for forgiveness and amnesty for pandemic mistakes .... I won't be forgiving people who continue to have attitudes like yours. What you are doing is NOT a mistake.

You have only searched for cherry picked studies that support your view point .... have you EVEN TRIED to find the analysis of ALL ivermectin studies .... which reveals the truth .... I don't think you are really interested in doing that ... only in promoting an erroneous narrative.
I'm just sick and tired of guys like you who pretend to be following the science but in reality are corrupting science.
You know nothing about me, other than what I told you. You accusations are just as relevant as if some one were to accuse you of being a child molester.

What I do know is that you failed to grab the opportunity to denounce the proposed hanging of scientists by your fellow conspiracy theorists and that makes you a terrorists by association.

Ozark is just a misinformed sheep ..... you are knowingly trying to suppress the truth and should be on the list not to be forgiven when all the truth is out. There are suddenly calls for forgiveness and amnesty for pandemic mistakes .... I won't be forgiving people who continue to have attitudes like yours. What you are doing is NOT a mistake.
It is so simple to debunk the nutters, the guy falsely claims he is a doctor.

Back