diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

Surly he did not mean it that way?
He is being a moron as usual.

If you are vaccinated and get exposed to omicron, and then get exposed to omicron, and then get exposed to omicron and then get exposed to omicron, repeat indefinitely......., why the hell are you lining up to get a booster? You are constantly getting a booster.

Again @Dhasper , quit being such a coward and answer the question!

He is being a moron as usual.

If you are vaccinated and get exposed to omicron, and then get exposed to omicron, and then get exposed to omicron and then get exposed to omicron, repeat indefinitely......., why the hell are you lining up to get a booster? You are constantly getting a booster.

I am getting the boosters because I do not want Omicron, symptoms for Omicron are much worse than for the boosters. It can even lead to death.

I take the flu vaccine every year as well even though the flu is far less deadly.

I am not afraid of the vaccines, never have been.

By the way over 4,0 cases in Uttar Pradesh today.
Yeah .... they are doing SO much worse than we are. 5.8 cases / 100,000 to over 1400 for us

Nothing else you have posted is worthy of response .... but you seem to be wanting to keep torturing yourself with this.

Your seem to have a challenge with comprehension and as a leftist you like to attempt to misrepresent by omitting parts of the statement

As usual you wont answer the question like the weak pathetic loser you are. lets try again
I had started a response to you but BOB B stupidity demanded I drop everything.

First, I partially reject your premise. I am seeing a debate amongst actual legitimate, epidemiologists, virologists and immunologists where we should go from here. There is no consensus for a booster train. Part of the question is whether we should strive to maintain a high antibody level (which looks like a 4-month interval) or whether we can rely on our secondary immune system response that will not prevent infections but "hopefully" lower hospitalizations and deaths. Israel has started the 4th shot but, unlike with the third, there is uncertainty in the mainstream US scientific discussion. I think most of them think it is at least time to move on to a new vaccine (making less sense to have a vaccine based on Wuhan original virus) or maybe just boost prior to winter. There are also other nonspike protein vaccines in development that may prevent the variant immune escape problem. So I don't know the answer to your question. Clearly, we need to be prepared because as Omicron proves there is little time to react. There is also in development a nasal inhalant vaccine which not only will be easier to distribute but it is believed will be better at blocking transmission.

Second, the overwhelming consensus is that we should avoid infection and not try to get immunity for infection by getting infected.

In addition to vaccines, I am very hopeful we can get much wider use of N95 masks and better overall ventilation. We need indoor air standards for disease prevention just like water standards.

Yeah .... they are doing SO much worse than we are. 5.8 cases / 100,000 to over 1400 for us

Nothing else you have posted is worthy of response .... but you seem to be wanting to keep torturing yourself with this.
I prove you wrong with a FOX poll and you say it needs no reponseLOL/

Doesnt matter what the Covid rate in the US is BOB. That is called a red herring argument. Look it up.

What we are discussing is the accuracy of your statement that Uttar Pradesh had irradicated Covid. It wasnt true at the time you made it and it certainly is not true now.

I understand you NOW want to compare the rate with the US rate but that is NOT what you said BOB. Eradicated does not equal exponential growth.

There is also in development a nasal inhalant vaccine which not only will be easier to distribute but it is believed will be better at blocking transmission.
I've been doing that on my own for over a year. A very dilute hydrogen peroxide solution along with 1 drop of iodine in a nebulizer works fine.

Doesnt matter what the Covid rate in the US is BOB. That is called a red herring argument. Look it up.

What we are discussing is the accuracy of your statement that Uttar Pradesh had irradicated Covid. It wasnt true at the time you made it and it certainly is not true now.

I understand you NOW want to compare the rate with the US rate but that is NOT what you said BOB. Eradicated does not equal exponential growth.
You STILL fail to understand what I have posted about them ..... The only red herring is trying to note and out of context slight up tick with Omicron.
Their success compared to ours is the whole point whether you realize it or not.

So FOX NEWS says 82 percent of Democratic Males think the vaccine is safe and effective but only 48% of Republican men.

Isn't that like the exact opposite of what you were trying to blow up our behinds earlier today?????? Almost like you were WRONG.

I've been doing that on my own for over a year. A very dilute hydrogen peroxide solution along with 1 drop of iodine in a nebulizer works fine.
This is a vaccine inhalant BOB. Not your nonsense.

So FOX NEWS says 82 percent of Democratic Males think the vaccine is safe and effective but only 48% of Republican men.

Isn't that like the exact opposite of what you were trying to blow up our behinds earlier today?????? Almost like you were WRONG.
So .... Maybe you didn't watch the presidential and vice presidential debates .... or just fail to remember what they had to say about the vaccine?

This is a vaccine inhalant BOB. Not your nonsense.
My nonsense works just fine .... and I didn't have to wait 2 years for them to contrive something they could charge a fortune for.

I kill off any virus I have inhaled every time I get home from being around other people. It a cheap inexpensive and safe way to eliminate or reduce any virus I have inhaled.

I am getting the boosters because I do not want Omicron, symptoms for Omicron are much worse than for the boosters. It can even lead to death.

I take the flu vaccine every year as well even though the flu is far less deadly.

I am not afraid of the vaccines, never have been.

Getting the booster does not mean you will not experience the symptoms of omicron.

This is the point. You have probably been exposed repeatedly unless you have been hiding out. Every time you are exposed, you have been given a "booster".

Now let me be clear, I am not telling you to not get a booster! If you want to get a booster, DO IT! I am an incredibly strong advocate for vaccination for the people who what it. I am also an incredibly strong advocate for those who do not want to get it. Both sides just need to actually be educated. Not listening to some fat guy on the internet (who absolutly should have been vaccinated) telling everyone they should not get it, and then dying, or to some jack ass on the internet preaching blind compliance and pressuring anyone with questions to shut up and just do it.

I have nothing but respect for your decision.

I am not afraid of either the vaccine or the virus. As I have said before, My diet, sleep and health are all spot on. Personally I am not vaccinated and have zero fear. I do not believe covid is a hoax. It is very real but is only a concern for those with weakened immune systems for what ever reason.

So .... Maybe you didn't watch the presidential and vice presidential debates .... or just fail to remember what they had to say about the vaccine?
Oh NOW you want to talk about vaccine hesitancy BEFORE the vaccine trials were even done. Sure BOB. Makes sense.

That is not the same.

As for your "remedy", I could give you a sugar pill and claim that 98% of the people taking this "medication" will survive covid. The fact that this is no different from the people who don't get the "medication" is lost by way to many people.

Double blind trials exist for a good reason.

Getting the booster does not mean you will not experience the symptoms of omicron.

This is the point. You have probably been exposed repeatedly unless you have been hiding out. Every time you are exposed, you have been given a "booster".

Now let me be clear, I am not telling you to not get a booster! If you want to get a booster, DO IT! I am an incredibly strong advocate for vaccination for the people who what it. I am also an incredibly strong advocate for those who do not want to get it. Both sides just need to actually be educated. Not listening to some fat guy on the internet (who absolutly should have been vaccinated) telling everyone they should not get it, and then dying, or to some jack ass on the internet preaching blind compliance and pressuring anyone with questions to shut up and just do it.

I have nothing but respect for your decision.

I am not afraid of either the vaccine or the virus. As I have said before, My diet, sleep and health are all spot on. Personally I am not vaccinated and have zero fear. I do not believe covid is a hoax. It is very real but is only a concern for those with weakened immune systems for what ever reason.
There is also debate about whether mere exposure to Omicron triggers the immune response and to what degree. Just as the vaccine is dose-dependent in response, so is the virus itself. So unless it takes hold in you and your body responds you are not upgrading your immunity. As far as getting the virus I think more people should focus on the unknowns.

Back