diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

There you go with your ignorant "fact check" crap again. Do you really want to have the same discussion in a circular fashion? We've been over this already ... sorry you have such a short memory.
It is a nice gauge to see how divorced from reality you really are. Did Trump have the WORST employment numbers?

It is a nice gauge to see how divorced from reality you really are. Did Trump have the WORST employment numbers?

Maybe you have been caught up in a trucker blockade or something and you are just frustrated and that caused some sort of memory block?
Since you didn't get it the first time ... I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE THE SAME DISCUSSION OVER AND OVER AGAIN .... I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR UNINFORMED POSTS A FEW PAGES AGO.

Maybe you have been caught up in a trucker blockade or something and you are just frustrated and that caused some sort of memory block?
Since you didn't get it the first time ... I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE THE SAME DISCUSSION OVER AND OVER AGAIN .... I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR UNINFORMED POSTS A FEW PAGES AGO.
A simple yes or no answer is all I ask for.

Your misinformation is epic.
He was the one having a tantrum .... kinda like a 3 year old.

At least Mr Kipp knows when to give it up .... the information is getting out .... the gig is up ... more and more truth is going to come out.

What were his numbers as of October 2019, before the COVID pandemic?
Following the same trend as under Obama, who was handed an economy on the brink of collapse. That does not take away from the fact that Biden was also handed an economy on the brink of collapse and even during the pandemic Biden reduced unemployment. I am not interested in debating the reasons of it all, I will leave that to the economists.

The point is that Bob wrongly claimed Trump reduced unemployment and refuses to admit that under Trump unemployment even increased. That just show Bob is living in lala land and that his opposition to science based medicine is equally "flawed" (to put it mildly). He won't see that, it is not possible to use facts on conspiracy theorist, they just reject facts that do not agree with their preconceived ideas as further proof of the conspiracy.

I have shown before that effective home treatments exist .... there is a state in India of about 300 million people where Covid has been almost irradiated.
Yeah irradiating gets rid of a lot of stuff...except cockroaches. Nothing kills them.

MurphyGuy is a devout atheist who seems to take great pleasure in belittling those who believe in God. And as you can see from his reply to you is very Condescending under the assumption that you should understand what he is implying.
You are using the word "devout" wrong, it means "believing strongly in a particular religion and obeying its laws and practices" atheist reject all religions equally, while religious people reject only one fewer.

To be fair he is belittling the beliefs in all of the gods, not just your belief in your god(s) if any. In the US that kind of ridicule might be understandable, in a place like Canada or New Zealand, maybe not so much.

The truth will find a way to be told .....

Yeah .... 1.5 or higher is good.

When you wrongly claimed that Trump reduced unemployment and have since refused to admit that Trump had the worst job numbers of any recent president, it is obvious that you do not let facts get in the way of your "truth". The websites you get your information, Rumble is a right biased and questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency. Useful idiot indeed...

You are using the word "devout" wrong, it means "believing strongly in a particular religion and obeying its laws and practices" atheist reject all religions equally, while religious people reject only one fewer.

To be fair he is belittling the beliefs in all of the gods, not just your belief in your god(s) if any. In the US that kind of ridicule might be understandable, in a place like Canada or New Zealand, maybe not so much.

Well that is not the only way it is used. This is an example of using honesty dishonestly.
Example:: devoted to a pursuit, belief, or mode of behavior : serious, earnest.
a devout baseball fan.
born a devout coward.
a devout wish for peace.

MurphyGuy is a devout atheist who seems to take great pleasure in belittling those who believe in God. And as you can see from his reply to you is very Condescending under the assumption that you should understand what he is implying.
You call me an atheist because YOU have been programmed and conditioned to categorize things into neat little boxes in order to simplify the environment you live in.

That's not an insult, its a human condition.. but it is one we need to learn to shed.

The word atheist was originally used to insult people who did not fall in line with Christianity, so there is a bit of poetic justice in the fact that you feel belittled by an atheist. We don't need to discus all the torture, burning and executions based on religion do we?

You are a full grown mature adult with free access to all the world and the accumulation of human knowledge at your fingertips, and you think a magical invisible sky fairy is real..? Let us take a moment to contemplate that.

As I said above, you have been conditioned to call me an atheist.. but I don't call myself that because I don't have irrational beliefs that promote or reject anything for which there is no evidence to base an opinion one way or the other.

You know, if you think about it carefully, your religious beliefs aren't much different than an app on your phone that uses GPS.. Your beliefs are "location based services" ! ROFLMAO
(That requires a bit of a world view so let me know if you need that explained)

You saying I shouldn't listen to the one that's been buzzing me for a week now?
I'm saying that anyone who thinks an invisible sky fairy is responsible for our world, probably isn't a source of information you should listen to.

diy solar

diy solar
Back