diy solar

diy solar

Easun AIO 24v 3KW hybrid has no output

Any luck with your AIO unit? I am getting the same issue, or close... Mine is displaying 2v AC output, but no reading on the multimeter!
Although you are asking the OP for information, and not me, the post you quoted was a question to me. Please understand that when a person does not respond to direct questions, after asking for help, the desire to provide help ends. I asked the OP for specific information and got back a question unrelated. (Which BTW the answer was I have done no software upgrades to any of my Easun AIO's.)

Your problem may or may not be the same as the OP. Your description gives little to work from.

Shipping to China is $200. Unit was $413 so is it worth it? I probably will return it just to spite them. Should only have to return to the warehouse in Ontario that it came from. Very dishonest and incompetent company. Sent used non working unit.They still say unit works because no alarm. 35 year experienced electrical tech so l think I can read multimeters! What a horrible purchase experience with Easun and PayPal too. No purchase protection as advertised.
I have made the very same support experience with an Anenji AIO:
I installed an Anenji MPPT 3.6KW Off-Grid Solar-AIO 100A Hybrid 230Vac 24V 500V in June 2023 with 2 kW Solar panels and 1,5 kWh battery to charge a hybrid EV in my garage. However whatever the settings the inverter turned off after less than 70min on unknown grounds; solar or battery power was still available. After about 2 months the inverter completely failed, no display, no output anymore. Anenji immediately shifted the communication from ebay messages to WhatsApp, firstly promised to help, asked questions, gave suggestions and finally diagnosed failure of control board as rootcause. Eventually they refused to supply a new control board but in the end stopped any communication at all!

I can confirm that the hardware looks pretty good but the software/firmware appears to have problems (glitches that turn off the inverter?) and above all, there is no support at all. I have made the same experience as many other users; whatever the seller/product name neither have technical support, don't work along their promises.

Ebay or PayPal are of no help, they don’t care that Anenji refuses to give any sort of support or garantee. They are all paying customers for them. And no chance to change the judgement of the seller in their comment sections!

My EAsun SMX II 3.6 KWh is now working flawlessly for 6months. But we are pissed off (excuse me) if a failure occurs with those devices. The only chance is to give it away for free and forget about it! What a pitty!

Any luck with your AIO unit? I am getting the same issue, or close... Mine is displaying 2v AC output, but no reading on the multimeter!
No sir. Never did get any output from inverter or charger. Sent it back to China as requested by PayPal for refund but then PayPal never processed a refund as promised when tracking number provided. Waiting for it to arrive in China to see if Easun holds their word and provides refund. I bought a 3000w unit from Renogy after. Works perfect as does all the items I purchased from them.

No I shipped it back to China which cost $200. Over 3 months and Easun will not tell me if they received the unit or not so I can claim insurance. So I’m out $700 and no AIO. Plus PayPal would not honour their purchase protection.

Saga continues. Item stuck in Chinese customs so Canada post will no refund and no insurance claim by canadapost. Pretty much impossible for me to deal with it now. What a horror show this has been.

Back