diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta Pro Set up

NancyB

Hello,
Can I stack the Delta Pro ontop of the Delta pro Extra Battery? Or do they have to sit next to each other. The connection cable is not very long :(

Per the manual, they don't recommend it, but I do know that people have built brackets or put them on carts so the weight isn't on the units themselves. This one is stolen from user Tre NT from the facebook user group:

285775001_10107509125988213_6875291583208583601_n.jpg

Do we have a name or place to buy this cart? I have searched for hours, joined the FB group, but cannot figure out how to contact Tre NT.

Thank you! I purchased a Smart Home Panel, and only have room below my power panel for two wide, so only one spare battery each set. The four foot shelf that Will showed is too wide, and no wheels. I also will be blocking a closet door, so need wheels to roll it out!. I may try one of these, as I realized it might work, and I already have one to test. https://www.costco.com/trinity-ecos...8"-d,-nsf,-chrome-color.product.11765792.html

Can I use the delta pro as a permanent power source for an off grid RV. Looking at purchasing an additional battery and 1200w solar.
Thanks

Back