diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18kpv - display battery remaining kwh

GBS

Hi - I have two questions concerning my EG4 18kpv and EG4-LL batteries.

1) Is there a way to see the remaining kwh's? Can I multiply the %charge x kwh\battery x #batteries?

2) how do I confirm the system see's all 3 batteries? I don't see a place where it actually lists a count or total Amp hours, etc.

Thanks

Question: If you have a 40 kW battery bank and the SOC is 50%, isn't your remaining kWh's 20 kW? Assuming run down to SOC zero?

On the mobile app it should be showing you when you scroll down the 12 kW power rating, the firmware version, then the number of batteries if CAN bus connected in closed loop, the amp hour capacity remaining and the BMS limiting charge and discharge. Is this there?

Question: If you have a 40 kW battery bank and the SOC is 50%, isn't your remaining kWh's 20 kW? Assuming run down to SOC zero?

On the mobile app it should be showing you when you scroll down the 12 kW power rating, the firmware version, then the number of batteries if CAN bus connected in closed loop, the amp hour capacity remaining and the BMS limiting charge and discharge. Is this there?
I have two PowerPro batteries and it just says parallel:1.

Not sure if mine is reading correctly.

It did properly update the charging rate when the second battery was added

Is there a connection cable between the two batteries and is one battery set to be the master and have a second cable from the CANBUS on it plugged into the inverter?

The connection between the 2 batteries is the LINK.

Is there a connection cable between the two batteries and is one battery set to be the master and have a second cable from the CANBUS on it plugged into the inverter?

The connection between the 2 batteries is the LINK.
Yep it's wired up as described.

I'm thinking a firmware update will fix my issue. One of my batteries is on super old firmware. They are working on getting the firmware files on the site.

Back