diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6500 low voltage output. Tripping my UPS

ojames600

I replaced my growatt 3000tl ( needed more power) with a EG4 6500, I am now getting flickering lights and my UPS keep tripping. I measure my voltage from from the inverter and its 119v, but when I measure the voltage from the outlet its between 117v to 118v. This low voltage is causing my UPS to flip back and forth from battery and outlet power. Do you think I have a bad Inverter ?. I have attach pics of the voltage. I am using the same setup as I did with my growatt, no wiring was changed, I just removed the growatt and added the EG4. UPS tripping because of low voltage .
Light flickering.
. Setting 10 on the EG4 show that you can change the output voltage from 120v to 127v but the setting does not seem to take. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• volt-from-inverter.jpg
    volt-from-inverter.jpg
    645.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Volt-from-inverter1.jpg
    Volt-from-inverter1.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Volt-from-grid.jpg
    Volt-from-grid.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2408.jpg
    IMG_2408.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 6
What firmware version are you running?

I was never able to get any of my UPSs to be able to run on the 6500s because they were constantly switching back and forth between line and battery modes.

As far as setting 10 is concerned, that can only be changed when your inverter is in standby mode. It cannot be inverting.

I replaced my growatt 3000tl ( needed more power) with a EG4 6500, I am now getting flickering lights and my UPS keep tripping. I measure my voltage from from the inverter and its 119v, but when I measure the voltage from the outlet its between 117v to 118v. This low voltage is causing my UPS to flip back and forth from battery and outlet power. Do you think I have a bad Inverter ?. I have attach pics of the voltage. I am using the same setup as I did with my growatt, no wiring was changed, I just removed the growatt and added the EG4. UPS tripping because of low voltage .
Light flickering.
. Setting 10 on the EG4 show that you can change the output voltage from 120v to 127v but the setting does not seem to take. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

What version firmware do you have? Where is your system bonded?

Back