diy solar

diy solar

Emf radiations and dirty electricity claims... solutions or ignore ?

Seriously though, there are things that can be done to reduce EMF from inverters etc..

One trick is to make sure that the DC cables from battery to inverter are close together and twisted. The rapid switching of DC required to synthesize an AC waveform results in pulsed magnetic fields that can induce voltages all over the place. Keeping the wires close reduces the area of the circuit which reduces the magnetic field produced, twisting the wires creates cancellation of the fields (plus vs minus = zero).

Chokes can also be placed on wiring entering and exiting equipment but this requires tailoring of the choke size and material to the frequencies being controlled.

Metal armoured cable (BX or Teck cable) also has a Faraday effect that shields and contains the electrical component of the field generated from the voltage in the wire.

I am currently planing to setup solar panels for ~8 kWp.
While researching i came across with some articles/informations made me worrying. I have not understood 100% of this stuff and try to share claims by those articles.

According the claims EMF is emitted from:
-Inverter
-Smart meter
-Wiring

According those claims dirty electricity is the current which you get after inverter has converted DC (current from panels) into AC. This current should not be a clean sinus wave like provided from power provider, but unstable and messy.

From my understanding EMF produced by dirty electricity through wires, devices... should be the cause why dirty electricity could be bad for humans. Also maybe lights, monitors which could be disturbing if not running stable frequency... I dont know.

One article i found interesting: https://www.shieldyourbody.com/solar-panels-emf-radiation/

1. Does wiring from solar panels to inverter (DC current) can emit EMF aswell ? Or does only AC after inverter does ?
  1. Do solar Panels themself emit some kind of "unhealthy" radiation ?
2. How much EMF do inverter, smart meter, wiring emit ? Is it really strong or do radiation fade after few meters ?
3. We have planed to build a room at the basement surrounded by bricks for smart meter, inverter and battery... could this be enough to block all of the produced EMF ?
  1. In case not, if we build a faraday cage inside the wall do we need to ground it ?
  2. Do we even need a smart meter ? According some claims smart meter can emit dangerous radiations (ionizing radiation), is that true ?
4. To reduce dirty electricity would it be better to convert DC before or after battery ? Like:
  1. DC from solar -> Battery - > Inverter - > House
  2. DC from solar -> Inverter - > Battery -> House
5. Is there any way to fix dirty electricity if we buy some kind of premium Inverter or accessories ?

Thanks.
I am currently planing to setup solar panels for ~8 kWp.
While researching i came across with some articles/informations made me worrying. I have not understood 100% of this stuff and try to share claims by those articles.

According the claims EMF is emitted from:
-Inverter
-Smart meter
-Wiring

According those claims dirty electricity is the current which you get after inverter has converted DC (current from panels) into AC. This current should not be a clean sinus wave like provided from power provider, but unstable and messy.

From my understanding EMF produced by dirty electricity through wires, devices... should be the cause why dirty electricity could be bad for humans. Also maybe lights, monitors which could be disturbing if not running stable frequency... I dont know.

One article i found interesting: https://www.shieldyourbody.com/solar-panels-emf-radiation/

1. Does wiring from solar panels to inverter (DC current) can emit EMF aswell ? Or does only AC after inverter does ?
  1. Do solar Panels themself emit some kind of "unhealthy" radiation ?
2. How much EMF do inverter, smart meter, wiring emit ? Is it really strong or do radiation fade after few meters ?
3. We have planed to build a room at the basement surrounded by bricks for smart meter, inverter and battery... could this be enough to block all of the produced EMF ?
  1. In case not, if we build a faraday cage inside the wall do we need to ground it ?
  2. Do we even need a smart meter ? According some claims smart meter can emit dangerous radiations (ionizing radiation), is that true ?
4. To reduce dirty electricity would it be better to convert DC before or after battery ? Like:
  1. DC from solar -> Battery - > Inverter - > House
  2. DC from solar -> Inverter - > Battery -> House
5. Is there any way to fix dirty electricity if we buy some kind of premium Inverter or accessories ?

Thanks
Honestly, all of this makes up a very good question and I appreciate you for asking it… I’ve been trying to find a way to correct the poor conversion that occurs with solar panels…
But to everyone in the comments ridiculing this… Ok everyone… just want to take a moment to explain something. I have spent the last 15 years with someone who is EMF sensitive, and and have connected with an immense EMF sensitive community. Please refrain from insulting these individuals because their condition is not a joke. First of all, it is not a random occurrence. There is a link connecting each of their cases. I have spent the last couple of years working just to understand what it is. People with this condition share these triggers: most of them have Epstein Barr or shingles (some from birth), most have had some sort of exposure to heavy metals or toxic chemicals that then first made them “multiple chemical sensitive” (this manifests as an immense allergy to chemicals and fumes that can cause them inability to breathe, clear damage to their skin, and most often excrushiqting headaches that can incapacitate them for a period of time. All of them have at one point or another been placed within unsafe EMF exposure. Everything that releases high amounts of EMFs have a warning and even safe regulations. A lot of companies exceed those regulations and these individuals have most often been exposed to these. They also share the fact that most have been exposed to toxic mold for prolonged periods of time. With these observations in mind, we have understood that eventually the person develops sensitivity to EMFs due to the nerve damage that is done when some of these triggers are combined or prolonged.
I’ve lived with an EMF sensitive individual and experienced the effects these EMFS have on them physically.
I’ve watched her body turn red and swelled when in an EMF filled location. I’ve seen her lose the ability to breathe in similar moments, along with seeing her eyesight fail temporarily when exposed, and have even had to carry her when she has lost consciousness from the pain it causes. And the only way to remedy each of these was to move away from where the exposure took place.
If you don’t feel these effects, you are lucky and should not degrade those who experience this. The community I’m a part of is made up of thousands of individuals who have been displaced from their homes and lives just to not feel pain. A lot of them have lost their lives, and it shouldn’t be a topic that people laugh at or ridicule. Through their suffering, we have learned that some of these things are just not as safe as they are made out to be or that the regulations have to be fixed and corrected to have less effects

The test system has already been built.
5G cell towers and tracking of internet searches.
Switch transmitters on and off at random, look at rate of Google searches for various ailments.

Church just up the hill from my office had an RV camped out with big signs, EMF, yada, please turn off cell phones nearby, etc. I chuckled and looked at the full bars of 5G signal coming from a tower about half a mile away on the ridge I could see. Most people have no clue. I'm sure there are some that, for whatever reason, benefit from being away from stuff, but for a lot of them, it's just a placebo in their mind. Coworker is that way with peanuts; she freaks out if she sees one in a closed container, and if she sees you eating peanuts, she feigns she can't breathe and has to go elsewhere. But if she doesn't realize you're eating peanuts, she's none the wiser. You tell someone your place is EMF-free, no wifi, etc, but it's not as long as they don't know it....

Honestly, all of this makes up a very good question and I appreciate you for asking it… I’ve been trying to find a way to correct the poor conversion that occurs with solar panels…
But to everyone in the comments ridiculing this… Ok everyone… just want to take a moment to explain something. I have spent the last 15 years with someone who is EMF sensitive, and and have connected with an immense EMF sensitive community. Please refrain from insulting these individuals because their condition is not a joke. First of all, it is not a random occurrence. There is a link connecting each of their cases. I have spent the last couple of years working just to understand what it is. People with this condition share these triggers: most of them have Epstein Barr or shingles (some from birth), most have had some sort of exposure to heavy metals or toxic chemicals that then first made them “multiple chemical sensitive” (this manifests as an immense allergy to chemicals and fumes that can cause them inability to breathe, clear damage to their skin, and most often excrushiqting headaches that can incapacitate them for a period of time. All of them have at one point or another been placed within unsafe EMF exposure. Everything that releases high amounts of EMFs have a warning and even safe regulations. A lot of companies exceed those regulations and these individuals have most often been exposed to these. They also share the fact that most have been exposed to toxic mold for prolonged periods of time. With these observations in mind, we have understood that eventually the person develops sensitivity to EMFs due to the nerve damage that is done when some of these triggers are combined or prolonged.
I’ve lived with an EMF sensitive individual and experienced the effects these EMFS have on them physically.
I’ve watched her body turn red and swelled when in an EMF filled location. I’ve seen her lose the ability to breathe in similar moments, along with seeing her eyesight fail temporarily when exposed, and have even had to carry her when she has lost consciousness from the pain it causes. And the only way to remedy each of these was to move away from where the exposure took place.
If you don’t feel these effects, you are lucky and should not degrade those who experience this. The community I’m a part of is made up of thousands of individuals who have been displaced from their homes and lives just to not feel pain. A lot of them have lost their lives, and it shouldn’t be a topic that people laugh at or ridicule. Through their suffering, we have learned that some of these things are just not as safe as they are made out to be or that the regulations have to be fixed and corrected to have less effects

Does your friend have this problem when going outside in the daylight ? Reason I ask is that light (sunshine) is EMF and quite a bit more energy and power than you are likely to encounter around the home.

boB

Does your friend have this problem when going outside in the daylight ? Reason I ask is that light (sunshine) is EMF and quite a bit more energy and power than you are likely to encounter around the home.

boB
This is where we need more solar panels, instead of fewer, because the solar panels absorb the EMF from the sun, and turn it into DC current, which has zero frequency, therefore zero EMF. 🤪

This is where we need more solar panels, instead of fewer, because the solar panels absorb the EMF from the sun, and turn it into DC current, which has zero frequency, therefore zero EMF. 🤪

Except when the DC is chopped up by either the MPPT charge controller or PWM type CC. Then it has some high frequency AC modulation.

MPPT would be a lot more filtered than a PWM type CC. AC won't go to zero. The question then is levels. How much is too much.

Also, what frequencies are your friend more susceptible to ? AC and EMI is a very big range of frequencies

boB

Back