diy solar

diy solar

Emf radiations and dirty electricity claims... solutions or ignore ?

The device you typed this response into likely dosed you with thousands of times the EMF you will get from a solar electric system.
This, exactly this.

OP, you either held a cell phone in your hand or sat with a computer to type these. The proximity to both puts you way closer to "dirty power" and EMF.

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Install the PV and don't worry about "dirty power" and EMF unless your moving somewhere outside of cell reception, radio signals, and power lines.

I don’t know if it helps but I have 7 kWh of LFP batteries directly under me in bed in a metal box. The inverter is just above my head on the other side of a wall.

Fire, if something goes wrong and the annoying buzz of the an inverter or fans are bigger concerns for me and the reason why I don't live like this. But, your set up sounds like vanlife.

I don’t know if it helps but I have 7 kWh of LFP batteries directly under me in bed in a metal box. The inverter is just above my head on the other side of a wall.

Both of those (fire and noise) are 1,000,000 times higher on my concern list than dirty power or EMF.

The new covid vaccines contain protections against EMF and dirty A.C.

Au Contraire!

One ill-informed citizen asked, "Can SARS CoV-2 be activated using Gamma radiation the type found in 5G?"

The reply: "According to the Canadian National Microbiology Lab (the lab that is being accused of working in “co-operation” with the Chinese Military) they determined that you can deactivate SARS-CoV-2 with gamma radiation."

There, we have found the cure!
There is a facility in New Mexico:

1666667111231.png

1666667024806.png

(With apologies to Trump, who recognized earlier how to treat Covid.)

Yeah, EMF is everywhere. Every day ends up with a terrible headache, and my Dr says it’s all because of EMF. The first time I noticed such a terrible headache was 3 years ago. We’ve tried everything, but nothing has helped. I’m sure it’s EMF, but I have no idea how to protect myself from it.

Take a vacation to a location with no (significant) EMF. Maybe a forest, maybe a cave.
See if your symptoms improve.
Bring along a 5G (or pick your favorite bugaboo) transmitter. Turn it on, see if symptoms return. Note how much time this takes, to inform on/off period of the following experiment.
Have a friend periodically turn the transmitter on and off without your knowledge, noting the times, and you note the times when your symptoms appear and disappear.
Perform analysis on the results, to see if symptoms are reliably associated with the suspected cause.

when it is damp outside, i get about 80VAC between my solar panel framework (16 panels) and my aluminium ladder on damp grass. (I live in a bungalow). Makes a right good tingle on the fingers but no current. This framework is just picking up radiated AC from the house I guess. It is all around us.

Another guy said his dog didn't like climbing the steps into his RV.
Turned out to be "hot" relative to the earth. Issue was AC coupled onto PV wires, capacitively coupled (I think) to PV panel frames.
The problem with his system is the inverter chassis was not grounded to PV panel frames.

Try grounding your frames back to the inverter.

Before that, try shutting off AC output from (and any AC grid connection to) your inverter. See if voltage is still present on the frames.

Some years ago (late 90's early naughties), a Malaysian-Chinese friend insisted on using a (wired) hands-free on his cell phone "to protect his brain from radiation".

I pointed out that when he was using his phone, he was holding it right next to his goolies!! :)

Oops!

I have 10 years of experience cleaning up dirty electricity problems.

To date I haven't found an inverter that didn't produce frequencies in the sub <100 kHz range.

Without the proper testing equipment you won't be able to see dirty electricity. I personally use a Fluke Scopemeter with a filter that removes the 60 cycle. Voltage radiates from the romex wire in a typical home anywhere from 6-9 feet. The skin does a great job protecting the human body when the electrical field is just 60 Hertz as the impedance is 3,000 Ohms. When the frequencies rise over 2 kHz the impedance drops to 500 Ohms. The US Naval Weapons Laboratory found this in 1968 by Herman Schwan and it was quoted in a book titled Electrical Stimulation and Electropathology by J. Patrick Reilly.

According to the 1999 NIEHS EMF RAPID Report just 1 mV/m of internal electric fields is associated with cancer and all sorts of other problems as it affects "cell proliferation, disruption of signal transduction pathways and inhibition of differentiation".

Sub 100 kHz frequencies are used to open sodium and potassium ion channels in order to create nerve block. It's interesting because many complain of symptoms found in those suffering from low potassium and sodium.

Well guys please just a little bit of seriousness, though it was funny.
There is enough evidence/studys for both sides and still a lot of stuff unknown in terms of health.

For me its important to clear those things out as our 8000-9000wp project is of bigger dimension.
We will invest tones of money into it and if it "could" be bad for health now or in future, just to get independet and save a few bucks it makes no sense to me anymore. As long as there is not 100% evidence for safe side i am taking care of worst case scenario and do the best to avoid any complications which can be avoided.

If we can build this up safely, fine. If not i discard the project.

You can do jokes about me and my question but i would be happy if you can help me work things out aswell.
Thanks.

As mentioned, if you are this concerned.. distance is your friend. Buy a shed, turn it into your "solar room", install your solar electronics in the shed, and feed the 240v AC from there, to your house. That way, you can have the solar gear a good distance away.

You might be able to detect some soft x-rays near the magentron's anode. These would be in the 4.5kev range but the aluminum heat sinking is going to be great attenuator. Also 5G is not using gamma radiation. It's highest frequency is 99GHz or so, just startng to ease into the infrared light spectrum.

I know someone who has gone down this rabbit hole lol, he turns off the electrical circuits that run in his bedroom at night. Also sleeps "grounded" with copper wire mesh woven into a towel he lays on that is connected to the ground in the wall socket. I've seen RV parked in large parking lot at a church on the hill behind my office and they had sign on their camper that said please turn off cell phones due to EMF sensitivities....yet a quick glance at my phone shows a full 5G signal coming from a tower less than mile away. I do think some people are more bothered than others but many if not most it's all in their mind. But to your original question, I would venture to say the power coming from an inverter and your own system is probably less "dirty" than what comes from the grid. (exception being maybe some of these cheap Chinese HF inverter types)

As a DIy person you can make effective EMF shielding for personal wear. Tin foil has been proved to deflect, cancel harmful signals and even mind control attempts.

Do not just wear it on your head! Full body suits are necessary.
Sorry for late reply. I looked everywhere even Amazon and nobody stocks tin foil anymore.
Not sure Aluminum is up to the task.

To date I haven't found an inverter that didn't produce frequencies in the sub <100 kHz range.

They're meant to do that. 60 Hz < 100 kHz.

Of course there will be harmonics of 60 Hz, not a pure sine wave plus non-linearities in things.

The skin does a great job protecting the human body when the electrical field is just 60 Hertz as the impedance is 3,000 Ohms. When the frequencies rise over 2 kHz the impedance drops to 500 Ohms.

Yes, but you should calculate skin depth ... in human skin and tissue.

The US Naval Weapons Laboratory found this in 1968 by Herman Schwan and it was quoted in a book titled Electrical Stimulation and Electropathology by J. Patrick Reilly.

According to the 1999 NIEHS EMF RAPID Report just 1 mV/m of internal electric fields is associated with cancer and all sorts of other problems as it affects "cell proliferation, disruption of signal transduction pathways and inhibition of differentiation".

EM waves coming from far will be highly attenuated with depth in the body. But sufficient amplitude, what does penetrate might have some effect.
At one of the EMI labs I visited, they do 200 V/m RF, use for equipment near radar. They said one time someone opened shield room door and entered while the amplifier was on, and he experienced confusion.

"Far field" is > 2 wavelengths. For 60 Hz, that's approximately the distance from England to California. If you're closer than that to a power line, field is not propagating as an EM wave in the 377 ohms of free space. Magnetic field is free to reach right through your body and move ions, generating local current.

If your cell phone operates around 1 GHz, far field is 2' and beyond. If you hold your cell phone at arms length, penetration to the brain will be minimal. If you're going to hold it close to your ear, I recommend a first-generation iPhone because those had an E-field (voltage) antenna. That had caused problems with reception/transmission when user's hand covered antenna, so they switched to B-field (magnetic) antenna. Holding that thing against your head, the magnetic field will reach right into your brain and addle it.

Sub 100 kHz frequencies are used to open sodium and potassium ion channels in order to create nerve block. It's interesting because many complain of symptoms found in those suffering from low potassium and sodium.

Need to understand the amplitude which has this affect, and amplitude delivered.

I've seen RV parked in large parking lot at a church on the hill behind my office and they had sign on their camper that said please turn off cell phones due to EMF sensitivities....yet a quick glance at my phone shows a full 5G signal coming from a tower less than mile away.

Fields up close to cell phone could be much stronger than from a tower in the distance.

I have not understood 100% of this stuff and try to share claims by those articles.

I find that EMF only makes me stronger, I always make it a point to go outside into the world without a shirt on as much as possible, and even get a tan too (free bonus). I don't use sunblock because I don't want to deny myself of the Sun's radiation in its fullness. I'm getting frustrated though more and more, because stores don't want to let you in there without shoes and a shirt.

I rub balloons on my head, and slide my feet along shag carpet floors wearing socks and touch people to shock them and send some of that positive energy to others.

I never use handsfree unless I'm actually working on something and need both hands for something else while I'm on the phone, I prefer to keep the actual cellphone close to my head so I can get more of that rejuvenating healing energy, then I don't need as much Omega-3 for brain health...

I have a lot of other tips and tricks as well, impossible to list them all here... I know some of those items are not seemingly related to EMF, but they are all strangely intertwined.

Of course this is just what works for me, individual results may vary, so try at your own risk (disclaimer)...

Last edited:
Some people more sensitive to high radiation then other, but if you look at the data, most cancer related issues come from environmental and the area we live in - water pollution-air pollution, expose to chemical, bad food choices etc.. last thing in the list we need to worry is EMF..
look at Nicola Tesla - I don't think anyone back then stand with so much EMF around him and still live to age 86 :)

Back