diy solar

diy solar

Epever 4125BN 40a. Battery& PV Green lights flashing. connections good. what do i do to correct problem. No power to fridge.

Heybob

I have a Epever BN series controller, model Tracer 4215bn. The battery & PV lights are flashing green. I cannot get any power to my fridge or anything for that matter.
I have checked all the connections and they are fine. The controller is connected to a 130ah AGM battery and a 200watt solar panel. I do not have a clue what is happening, being a newbie. Can Anyone help please. Heybob.

If the fridge is connected directly to the battery terminals but the fridge is dead then either battery is too low run the fridge or you have bad connection between battery terminals and the fridge.
Do you have Volt meter to use to troubleshoot the problem?
We need to see the pictures.

If the fridge is connected directly to the battery terminals but the fridge is dead then either battery is too low run the fridge or you have bad connection between battery terminals and the fridge.
Do you have Volt meter to use to troubleshoot the problem?
We need to see the pictures.
And is he using a 12v fridge? What is going on and how is it connected?

Is the lights flashing a problem in itself? Mine was doing this this afternoon when I connected an inverter, but everything worked. I pulled a video up on YouTube and found a guy who had the same Epever as the OP. He was just explaining something, but I noticed his PV and battery lights flashing. But he never mentioned anything being wrong with his system.

I wonder if OP has the fridge connected to the Load terminals or directly to the battery terminals.
PV and Batt indicators:
1678312118011.png

Good question Bud. It's been so long since I ran my 24v setup, using an epever, I couldn't remember what the lights meant or where I left the manual... All. I remember about it is green was good 95% of the time.
@Heybob stated from battery to fridge so I'm assuming he's not using the 'load' ports on the SCC, if that's not the case that's the problem.
A voltage measurement at the fridge connection and some photos would likely resolve this real quick.

Back