diy solar

diy solar

epever cloud cant create account????????

milfordadkins

go to website and it wont upload the captch just counts down from 290sec cant create account to control my tracer mppt need account to login on the app for the phone no suport or help from epever so far very disappointed in their customer service

Hi.

I have the same issue. When you try to register you enter your name and email. I suspect when you enter the verification button, it's supposed to send you an email, so you can use a code in that email in the verification box.
However no email arrives.

I will reach out to customer support.

go to website and it wont upload the captch just counts down from 290sec cant create account to control my tracer mppt need account to login on the app for the phone no suport or help from epever so far very disappointed in their customer service
Unfortunately I am unable to register for the same reason. I looks like the verfication button is missing? I am keen to know if I can actually remotely monitor my Upower 3000. Currently have to use a laptop connected by RS485 and Team viewer to see whats happening remotely. there is no data logging facility with this approach.

I have the same issue the verification does not go through so I can’t set up an account

Hi, I same issue, i have been trying to register for several days and I have not been able to.

same problem too. impossible to have an account, therefore impossible to use wifi via router. I hope they solve ...

registration problem solved. write to customer service, give your email. after a few days I got the registration with password. now works

I tried that last week I still haven’t seen anything from them I know they have a holiday for the next week so I probably won’t see anything until middle of October hopefully thank you for the information at least I have hope

OK I finally got The registration with the password and it seems to be working well so far

I used EPEVER Support i Sent a message telling them that I could not get a password for Cloud account And ask them if they would send me one and they did took about a week

I've tried support, from various sites that ePever redirect too, but can't seem to get a response for creationg a cloud account. Does anyone have an email address they've successfully used or alternate method to get a cloud account created?

OK so there was one other thing that I did I got a hold of seller on eBay that I purchased the Wi-Fi unit from and I asked him if he could help me. it could’ve been what he did to get it to go through not sure Because I also contacted support

Cloud Account - Solution!

1st of all: It's absolutely crap!
I'm really fucked up about the support as well as the poor cloud quality ...Im pretty sure it's fuckin unsecure! Will try to get it local

2nd: This was the last deal with epever (see the reasons in 1st)

How to create the account: You need the "captcha code": 300s - nothing happens=> You'll find the code as JSON Response in:

Your developer tools of the Browser/Network Response (JSON): e.g.; "verify":"6A4uZA"

...I used Burp for that...

Yes, it's a pain in the butt!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• epever_cloud.png
    epever_cloud.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 47
I had to contact my WiFi adapter seller, who then contacted ePever who then created an account with a generic password. Then I was able to access, but it took months to get a response and then weeks to get an account.

I remember I had the same issue of not been able to register (more than a year ago) but found that it was possible using the ePever Pair APP instead. And when registered, I could login to the ePever cloud. I got also a video from their support explaining how to register the ePever Wifi-2,4G-RJ45-A dongle into my system (since the written documentation was not correct). My system with a Tracer 4210AN, 2x275W panels, 100Ah LPF have now been remotely monitored for almost a year. I do also have my system monitored via Snektek module, and when comparing the two, the Snektek have local storage, and don't need internet all the time (it will upload when internet available) while the ePever need internet all the time not to loose records. I find the ePever App (Pair) more useful since I also can change the system parameters using it, but there are bugs in the system.

Back