diy solar

diy solar

Epever Tracer 100A MPPT lithium battery installation.

UnfortunatelySimple

I'm looking for a little help installing a lithium battery to my Tracer.

There is plenty of videos on the web, however they all seem to be pre windows 11.

They send you to the device manager, and to tick the RJ45 option on the USB/com3 device.

However windows 11 doesn't have the option to tick.

Is that automatically working in windows 11 or is there an option else where?

What I can say for sure is that the software isn't seeing the Tracer and my guess at this time is it's the unable to select the RJ45 option is the current issue I'm dealing with.

If anyone can help of direct me to an installation video related to windows 11 I'd be very grateful.

I'm looking for a little help installing a lithium battery to my Tracer.

There is plenty of videos on the web, however they all seem to be pre windows 11.

They send you to the device manager, and to tick the RJ45 option on the USB/com3 device.

However windows 11 doesn't have the option to tick.

Is that automatically working in windows 11 or is there an option else where?

What I can say for sure is that the software isn't seeing the Tracer and my guess at this time is it's the unable to select the RJ45 option is the current issue I'm dealing with.

If anyone can help of direct me to an installation video related to windows 11 I'd be very grateful.
I did this with my 4215bn and did not the have RS485 option either. The instructions said that for a particular driver, it wasn't needed.

The com port did show up though, and I had to select the correct comport in the Epever program.

Do you not have a new port showing up in Device Manager?

Back