diy solar

diy solar

Felicity LiFePO4 uses CATL cells

Abdurrahman

hello eveybody, I hope this is helpful to some of you

I bought a 7.5KWh 48V LiFePO4 wall mount battery and I removed the cover immediately after receiving it, just to know what cells they are using and if it is a good quality battery or not, I am satisfied with the inside of this battery, looks neat and well assembled, don't know much about the BMS but I hope it is a good one

6C0503A4-88B1-4A01-9685-3568EC66CD8D.jpeg
83454122-390E-4A26-A91E-6CCCCEB768FB.jpeg
2E583F68-4297-4353-92E2-CF450FE4A475.jpeg

Following
I have ordered LPBF 15kwh pack.
If you have time it would be nice if you do discharge tests with some good shunt.
Looking like 2 rows per 16S 2P setup. And did you receive laptop software for BMS insight.

Following
If you have time it would be nice if you do discharge tests with some good shunt.
Looking like 2 rows per 16S 2P setup. And did you receive laptop software for BMS insight.
sorry I'm not an expert, I don't know what a shunt resistor is (I looked it up on google), I'll ask my friend (an electrical engineer) to do it for me, but I've already tested it on the ShinePhone app by Growatt, it read a good 7KWh discharge, it may not be that accurate reading, but at least you know it's not shutting off at, let's say, 4KWh ! I hope this helps, and I'll reply to you as soon as I do the shunt test (I hope it doesn't cost a lot)

Following
hello again, this battery gives only 5KWh, none of felicity batteries are giving their rated capacities ! I'm not satisfied at all after I used it in real life for two months straight

Back