diy solar

diy solar

few questions about solar power....

Yes, Inxeption NE Solar pallets for $0.17/W, came to $0.19/W with service charge and California tax. (free shipping to freight terminal, some people payed about $100 more to their driveway.

Haven't seen quite the same bargain since.

Actually, mAh is a silly metric to use, since Ah is based on voltage, and they rarely provide it in the spec.

Often it is based on the 3.7V cell/pouch
20,000mAh is 20Ah x 3.7V is 74Wh
78Ah would be 288Wh if at same voltage...
A 100Ah 12.8v battery is...

345,945.94594595mAh... so...
those 3.7v "pouch" i just call em d-cell or 18680 tubes.... to simplify things....

Heh... i like that the pack is a bundle of sticks, and a fag definition is a bundle of sticks...
And you call the cigarette a stick.
oh.. i didnt mean "fag" in a duragotory way.. im not racist or biggoted against anyone.. i hate everyone EQUALLY
i was taught that fag means something that burns and long ago the UK used to place gay people on a pile of wood and well... burn them.. much like witches.... hence the term fag.. something that burns... well im sure wikipedia has a different version of that history.. just like the word "fuck" from HS and internet i have 2 different stories as to the origins of the word...

Canadian 1714099640991.png ?

That's 4.905¢ US.
Can't roll our own kWh & store them for that!

An 18650 is similar to a large AA cell.
A pouch looks like a juice pouch... similar chemistry, but different build.
okay, i looked up your pouch.. 10,000 mah.. not bad.... im getting ideas what i could do if i duct tape a few together :p

did you not notice the photo of the larger than life solar panel ??? only 320 watts but.. im thinking with that massive surface area.. i might actually get.. 320 watts... it does run for 5000 pesos though.. and i cant even begin to imagine, how i will drag that onto the roof.. also, im not sure if it comes with an scc...

okay, i looked up your pouch.. 10,000 mah.. not bad.... im getting ideas what i could do if i duct tape a few together :p

did you not notice the photo of the larger than life solar panel ??? only 320 watts but.. im thinking with that massive surface area.. i might actually get.. 320 watts... it does run for 5000 pesos though.. and i cant even begin to imagine, how i will drag that onto the roof.. also, im not sure if it comes with an scc...
Wow... pricy...
Around here they go for about $50...

A 320W panel is going to be at least "24V" nominal, 35Vmp, 40V or so open circuit.
That shouldn't be used with PWM and 12V battery, need MPPT.

Wow... pricy...
Around here they go for about $50...
more building material used u dunno....so.. my theory isnt correct ? the bigger the more watts produced ???
A 320W panel is going to be at least "24V" nominal, 35Vmp, 40V or so open circuit.
That shouldn't be used with PWM and 12V battery, need MPPT.
i thought i established that i dont speak your language dude.... can you try speaking your native murican ???

$86usd so not totally crazy and is at least likely to be the stated capacity.

But, you might need another pwm or a mppt to get the full capacity.

im not sure if it even comes with an scc.. might have mentioned that.. no issue ordering another scc or heck.. mppt since im stoopid and have no real way to verify the wattage output of each solar panel, maybe this gigantic thing can give the advertised 320 watts

more building material used u dunno....so.. my theory isnt correct ? the bigger the more watts produced ???

i thought i established that i dont speak your language dude.... can you try speaking your native murican ???
He is saying a high voltage panel needs a charge controller that is designed to efficiently convert the energy to the correct charging voltage.

MPPT type controllers buck the voltage to the correct battery conditions.

PWM controllers just link the panel to the battery, and rapidly switch on and off this is fine if the panel output is close to battery voltage, but when it is several times battery voltage, a lot of energy is thrown away.

Back