diy solar

diy solar

Generator start using "ATS" connector on Duromax XP9000iH

lmpsr

This generator has a connector to interface with a "compatible" ATS, but nobody at Duromax seems to know anything about it. I assume that this is much like the ST Switch connector on some Westinghouse models. Since it has 7 pins, I assume that it allows more control than just an external Start button press. I like this model because it is dual fuel and quiet, has automatic choke and could maybe even run a small A/C with a real softstart. Since it has a battery minder input, it could probably be left on without draining the battery. Has anyone seen a list of compatible ATSs, or a schematic of the connector?

This generator has a connector to interface with a "compatible" ATS, but nobody at Duromax seems to know anything about it. I assume that this is much like the ST Switch connector on some Westinghouse models. Since it has 7 pins, I assume that it allows more control than just an external Start button press. I like this model because it is dual fuel and quiet, has automatic choke and could maybe even run a small A/C with a real softstart. Since it has a battery minder input, it could probably be left on without draining the battery. Has anyone seen a list of compatible ATSs, or a schematic of the connector?

That forum has your answer.

Also, don't buy this generator. Buy a Honda or yamaha or if you must be cheap, something that has more support like the champion.

Back