diy solar

diy solar

GMI260-350 Series Mircroinverters love or hate

markansas

lets be clear i liked these they are the easiest thing to add to your house.. put one on your panel and the out put 110v for this one and plug the other end into the panel box on a circuit breaker.. put my house into reverse current.. the electric company came out and was not happy . lots of paper work.. long story cut short is that i unplugged them for they are not ul 1741 . ..

Attachments

• 1617611133723492.jpg
    1617611133723492.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
I love my microinverters, but they're Enphase and compliant with my local regulations.

Does anyone know the various micro inverter brands available. I get zip (or nearly so) when googling. It’s all enphase.

I’d love to see a list of other options for an off grid application.

Does anyone know the various micro inverter brands available. I get zip (or nearly so) when googling. It’s all enphase.

I’d love to see a list of other options for an off grid application.
sma sunny boy also makes one.. make sure you get the usa one if you are in the usa the sma sunny boy comes in usa and europe voltages 220 /240 .. those cheap chinese ones worked great and gave 110 out. sunny boy and enphase are the ones to buy for real grid tie. legal

just using the words..grid tie micro inverter brands.. looks to be at least 10 different companys making of form or another of microinverters..
what i like is that you can buy theScreenshot 2021-12-06 at 09-19-56 grid tie micro inverter brands - Google Search.pngm as needed and just add to them as wanted.. slow growth.

Back