diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 12k inverter 250v solar

Oldsawman

New never switched on, growatt 12k inverter with a pair of 5 ft 2/0 cables, had on market before and sold but the guy backed out 1550 .00 update 8/21 i need to get my car in the garage price reduced to 1300

Last edited:
Model number? And where ya located? This would be perfect for my needs (10k or 12k), but I need split-phase.

Ahh thanks, when I searched "Valparaiso" in Duck Duck Go it came up as a place in Chile and I thought that could not be right. I would really like to buy it but Indiana is way too far for me to drive.

Be like someone asking me where I am located and me answering "Just outside Paris" (and not adding TX).

Ahh thanks, when I searched "Valparaiso" in Duck Duck Go it came up as a place in Chile and I thought that could not be right. I would really like to buy it but Indiana is way too far for me to drive.

Be like someone asking me where I am located and me answering "Just outside Paris" (and not adding TX).
I am in the same boat as far as driving up there, but If the shipping is low enough it may be worth it to get it shipped.

I am in the same boat as far as driving up there, but If the shipping is low enough it may be worth it to get it shipped.
It's going to be over 100lbs. It might be able to ship without a pallet, but if it were mine, I'd what it palletized.

It's going to be over 100lbs. It might be able to ship without a pallet, but if it were mine, I'd what it palletized.
I too think the pallet would be required :)

I did some FedEx LTL looking and it was going to be north of $600. At that price I'm out but I would be interested in the <$300 range.

My bad, I have it on a pallet at street level so if someone wanted to check on freight cost

Back