diy solar

diy solar

Growatt Error Codes: 4 and 19

chocoheadfred

Batteries went dead overnight (we had a big storm in NC yesterday and basically didn't generate any new power yesterday).

Inverter is showing fault codes 4 and 19 this am after it finally rebooted, which took about 5 minutes of it turning on and off (kind of like little engine that could).

Weird that it's showing 19 and 0 Volts on the batteries, just like it's not able to read them. Any ideas? It was pretty cold in there last night so perhaps the batteries are too cold to receive energy this morning??IMG_1268.jpgIMG_1266.jpg

It does not have enough power to boot up. Turn it off and let it charge the battery for a while.
Yep, that's what it is. Thanks! Up to about 50% now. It's just very disconcerting when it does those sounds and errors for the first time, sounds like it is going to catch on fire or something. Nice to know now but perhaps there could be a better error code for just "chill out and wait a second, you need more juice so just take a break" :)

I'm very thankful for this community and all the people who have supported me so far on this forum. Ya'll are ballers!

Yep, that's what it is. Thanks! Up to about 50% now. It's just very disconcerting when it does those sounds and errors for the first time, sounds like it is going to catch on fire or something. Nice to know now but perhaps there could be a better error code for just "chill out and wait a second, you need more juice so just take a break" :)

I'm very thankful for this community and all the people who have supported me so far on this forum. Ya'll are ballers

You can turn off beeps
1642433937324.png

Batteries went dead overnight (we had a big storm in NC yesterday and basically didn't generate any new power yesterday).

Inverter is showing fault codes 4 and 19 this am after it finally rebooted, which took about 5 minutes of it turning on and off (kind of like little engine that could).

Weird that it's showing 19 and 0 Volts on the batteries, just like it's not able to read them. Any ideas? It was pretty cold in there last night so perhaps the batteries are too cold to receive energy this morning??View attachment 80023View attachment 80024
Hi I have the same problem
How do I charge my batteries?
I tried but no success so far

Hi I have the same problem problem, how to complete this process step by step,
I connot find the SOC and 5 or 10%, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone with help please assist ??

also, if I turn off the growatt inverter, how can the battery be charged?

Back